Nashville International Airport PHOTOS (BNA), Airlines and Flights General discussion

Lexy

On 9/16/2022 at 12:08 PM, glamdring269 said:

If I ever arrive at BNA 2 hours before my flight I'm always sitting in the terminal waiting 1:55 minutes for my flight.

(Never check bags + Precheck)

Same. I may just be lucky but the longest I’ve ever had from arriving at the door to getting past security was like 35 minutes, and that included checking bags. 

On 9/19/2022 at 8:09 PM, Sean blackdog said:

Today this evening. 
Finally touchdown!!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: 

Southwest Tennessee One landed at BNA from Dallas. 

87253C0E-E289-4469-9A58-B72C081B6443.thumb.jpeg.bc6348055b8d70631291400aa9217db5.jpeg

Is there a way for me to tell if a Southwest flight I've booked will be on this plane?  Does Southwest list these special planes on its website somewhere?

• Like 1

On 9/22/2022 at 10:54 AM, Mr_Bond said:

Is there a way for me to tell if a Southwest flight I've booked will be on this plane?  Does Southwest list these special planes on its website somewhere?

I don’t think there is upon booking, but if you use an app like FlightRadar24 you can see info on the plane maybe 36 hours before the flight. Then you can click the picture to go to a site to read info on the plane itself. The first pic is of a state plane (Arizona 1) that will be departing tomorrow evening from BNA to AUS. The second is the information about the aircraft from the embedded link to JetPhotos. 

16857A10-8572-42B0-BF69-EA217AF9CA29.png

B277AA53-8E34-4706-9AE3-682DEED5202D.png

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, smeagolsfree said:

I have a question for you Blackdog.  Do you live at the BNA??????

200.gif

Just now, dxfret said:

Practically every day he seems to post pics of the same aircraft (Atlas Air 747 freighter and British Airways 787).  I love airplanes, but repeatedly seeing these same ones gets tedious. How about more photos of the construction and terminal expansion?  I would find that more interesting than the same aircraft pics. 

Maybe today after work. Nbc Ill Be There GIF by SVU

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nashscan said:

Does airport PD still patrol the obs lot after dark?  They used to run me off for no reason other than the stupid sign.  

Animated GIF

BNA Police drive around at BNA. If you see or come, need to leave obs quick still too dark. 
I parking  lot at BNA under construction and walk to OBSERVATION. :whistling:

On 10/6/2022 at 8:52 AM, dxfret said:

Practically every day he seems to post pics of the same aircraft (Atlas Air 747 freighter and British Airways 787).  I love airplanes, but repeatedly seeing these same ones gets tedious. How about more photos of the construction and terminal expansion?  I would find that more interesting than the same aircraft pics. 

In the coffeehouse there’s a thread called “UP Technical Support Question” with the last post from July 19. In it I instructed how to block (or hide, more accurately) posts from a particular poster. 

• Like 2