Parcel M at CV | Creative Village | 14 Stories

IAmFloridaBorn

Parcel M (Maybe Prism?) at Creative Village will be a 14 story market rate multifamily (Whatever that means) apartment building to the north of the Union West at Creative Village mixed use student housing structure.
It is believed to have 394 units but could go upwards of 409 units once plans are finalized.
6,500 Sq Ft of ground retail
8,800 Sq Ft of patio space fronting Central Park
11,650 Sq Ft of courtyard space
Should be up by Mid 2020

Renderings from Baker Barrios and Growthspotter

image.png.767238d226a726b7a4ca5e75ff6ff4

750x422

750x422

While unimpressed with the height, I believe it's a fitting project for the influx of bodies coming to the area.
I think Central Park plays a major role in how the street scape is for this project.
Not many details about Central Park yet but it's soothing to know city of Orlando will be pumping money into more green space and parks for downtown over next several years!

• Like 4

I know we all wished it was taller but I think the height is perfect being that it’s right next to UnionWest. I also realized that it looks like that land never intended to have a tower. If you look at the concept it looks like the taller buildings are slated to be in the land closer to I-4 and behind the Central Park. Hopefully once phase 1 is complete we see some office towers go up. I feel like it’s actually better that way. Skyline will look better on i4 with the taller buildings closer than further out.

16EF020A-C588-4670-8DEA-5244F4C57299.jpeg

8205FB63-4DD3-4FE2-85E9-061D599DCABF.jpeg

• Like 4

6 hours ago, codypet said:

That explains the curve staying at Amelia.

I wonder what they’ll do with the intersection the built for the realignment then. 

7 hours ago, DreS0803 said:

I know we all wished it was taller but I think the height is perfect being that it’s right next to UnionWest. I also realized that it looks like that land never intended to have a tower. If you look at the concept it looks like the taller buildings are slated to be in the land closer to I-4 and behind the Central Park. Hopefully once phase 1 is complete we see some office towers go up. I feel like it’s actually better that way. Skyline will look better on i4 with the taller buildings closer than further out.

16EF020A-C588-4670-8DEA-5244F4C57299.jpeg

8205FB63-4DD3-4FE2-85E9-061D599DCABF.jpeg

I expected the park to be a bit larger than it is here. Shouldn’t it extend to the ‘lake’ on the north side?

also, do we have the plans for the mixed use apartments in the far left corner?

Edited by WAJAS98

The "Central Park" will initially be much larger in the first phases and plans to add more buildings on that land in later phases. The "Mixed Income Apartments" in the top left are the Amelia Court ones with the weird rotunda space hat:  

https://www.urbanplanet.org/forums/topic/29479-creative-village/?do=findComment&comment=1507832

I will post updated renderings/info in CV thread and create a new topic to go along with the Union West Student Housing and Prism threads IAFB created. 

Edited by dcluley98
  • Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@ucfpatriot18 reported in the CV thread that this project has been funded and begun. The article was in Growthspotter said they still have not decided on the official name.  Story mentioned it will be built as planned: 14-story, $108 million 409 residential units and ground floor retail. They also said there will be Co-working spaces on each floor, which is a neat idea for potential start-up incubator type purpose for young, creative people! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, dcluley98 said:

@ucfpatriot18 reported in the CV thread that this project has been funded and begun. The article was in Growthspotter said they still have not decided on the official name.  Story mentioned it will be built as planned: 14-story, $108 million 409 residential units and ground floor retail. They also said there will be Co-working spaces on each floor, which is a neat idea for potential start-up incubator type purpose for young, creative people! 

Awesome!

• 1 month later...

Parcel M - Prism 

Parcel - U whatever Jernigan was talking about. ?

Now Parcel U is getting started with permitting? 

Parcel M is already underway?

Am I all caught up?

When I went down it looked as if Parcels U and M had construction already started with foundation work. Either I'm super confused or just saw constriction staging on Parcel U

3 hours ago, IAmFloridaBorn said:

Parcel M - Prism 

Parcel - U whatever Jernigan was talking about. ?

Now Parcel U is getting started with permitting? 

Parcel M is already underway?

Am I all caught up?

When I went down it looked as if Parcels U and M had construction already started with foundation work. Either I'm super confused or just saw constriction staging on Parcel U

Sure would help if they’d just name the darn things. It’s like the alphabet soup of all the Cadillac models.

• Haha 1

Parcel U is directly across the  the central mall from Parcel M (once referred to as Prism).  Parcel U is being developed by Mill Creek, the same developers who did Modera.   Mill Creek the Parcel U developer says they want to develop 2 more projects in the downtown area.    Parcel M developer says they want to develop 2 more in the CV area. 

Are there any renderings of a completed Parcel U project?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...