GreenTree Parramore Development

shardoon

The attorneys in Orlando won't represent him. Go look at his latest court hearings, the attorneys filed a motion to withdraw. The case is slugging along because of Determination of Counsel. 

He lied in court on his last bankruptcy hearing and got caught.

https://bkdata.com/business-bankruptcies/orlando-florida/10-19-2021/kaag-trust-04747

KAAG Trust FL case was dismissed. He wasn't able to get it discharged. 

Then changed the articles of organization of every company he was a part of so they were 'owned' by just him, most likely to gain full access to all the bank accounts before he was booted.

This is all public information by the way. If I can find this for my client, OBJ and the Downtown Development Board can find it. 

Edited by RobbyK
Redacted some information that can't be found publicly
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

I figured an update would be in order. 

Timothy Green Jr. is now on felony probation until end of 2024.

https://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/CorporationSearch/SearchResultDetail?inquirytype=RegisteredAgentName&directionType=Initial&searchNameOrder=GREENTIMOTHY L220001949520&aggregateId=flal-l22000194952-217cf6fe-b0ae-4423-a2b4-fae66e0ad768&searchTerm=green timothy&listNameOrder=GREENTIMOTHY L170000208180

With another new business to add to his roster of fake companies. (Google it, no information, yet extremely similar in name to a recent development in Apopka. Research shows no connections to him and that development)

The address and office its currently using on the Sunbiz is registered to a nonprofit unrelated to him.

I know someone who reached out to OBJ with about 10 different people willing to speak on the record against Tim Green along with extensive proof of criminal activities. OBJ not only kept their articles up, but have not followed any leads. I wish good luck to the Parramore area, those who can help the community like OBJ won't act and the criminal justice system will keep on letting him go free with probations.

Edited by RobbyK
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, RobbyK said:

https://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/CorporationSearch/SearchResultDetail?inquirytype=RegisteredAgentName&directionType=Initial&searchNameOrder=GREENTIMOTHY L220001949520&aggregateId=flal-l22000194952-217cf6fe-b0ae-4423-a2b4-fae66e0ad768&searchTerm=green timothy&listNameOrder=GREENTIMOTHY L170000208180

With another new business to add to his roster of fake companies. (Google it, no information, yet extremely similar in name to a recent development in Apopka. Research shows no connections to him and that development)

The address and office its currently using on the Sunbiz is registered to a nonprofit unrelated to him.

I know someone who reached out to OBJ with about 10 different people willing to speak on the record against Tim Green along with extensive proof of criminal activities. OBJ not only kept their articles up, but have not followed any leads. I wish good luck to the Parramore area, those who can help the community like OBJ won't act and the criminal justice system will keep on letting him go free with probations.

Thanks for the update. OBJ has long been the Pravda of the real estate industrial complex and it appears little has changed. Along with the tourism crowd south of Conroy Road, the two have Orlando locked up tight, including many of our politicians.

OC at least is trying to break free. Until we do, Orlando will not only be second tier, we’ll also be second rate. 

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, RobbyK said:

I got scamed by an fake texas LLC company , they had all fazke LLc paper and i trusted and paid 20% advance, and now they are vasnished and the llc name they showed was never registered in texas Secretary of State . so alway do name search first....

Edited by eddyjimu

2 hours ago, eddyjimu said:

I got scamed by an fake texas LLC company , they had all fazke LLc paper and i trusted and paid 20% advance, and now they are vasnished and the llc name they showed was never registered in texas Secretary of State . so alway do name search first....

yeah this type of stuff is happening very frequently,  to get safe from this type you should alway see wether the company is register or not, they maye show fake papers, so you should always double check things. Every state has their business entity search which tell is this name of the company is there or not in the state, and whole details of the company... 
just for example :- let imagine i am the onwer of the business in maine. I had requriement of some material, a persomn approches me and tell he is the owner or the manager of the xyz company and they got to know we are in search of some material. they will provied it in less then market price but they for that they need 30% advance. But before providing advance i will ask for the details of the company during the talk in some how that he didn't reconized that he is giving me the info about his company and what is name of the company. when is saying all that i will act like i am doing my work while listening to him, But i am not working. I have open maine business entity search page which show me that is this name is the company is taken or not, if taken ,who is the owner, where exactlly the company is and what type of comapny that is. and if the boy is saying lie he will be caught, and by chance evrything matches, i would like to vist the company and will pay them after the delivery.... or will pay 30% when i see packaging and other after delivery. 

On 5/30/2022 at 7:34 AM, spenser1058 said:

Thanks for the update. OBJ has long been the Pravda of the real estate industrial complex and it appears little has changed. Along with the tourism crowd south of Conroy Road, the two have Orlando locked up tight, including many of our politicians.

OC at least is trying to break free. Until we do, Orlando will not only be second tier, we’ll also be second rate. 

Haha.  that was brilliant.

• Thanks 1

He will keep on attempting to rub shoulders with developers to extract as much information as possible, then 'selling' their developments to people who believe he is a part of it. That is a very standard con man tactic. Ryan Young is absolutely oblivious to what just happened. Mr. Young is most definitely proud of his project and wants to tell people about it without knowing the person inquiring is doing so with malicious intentions.

Hopefully this information helps those who find it. But up and coming investors or hopeful entrepreneurs will just have to be cautious and accept that investing in the Parramore and Downtown Orlando community might come with a loss of $. No matter how legitimate the business looks or the paperwork seems, Tim might be behind it. 

https://www.instagram.com/parramore_development/

Which projects he posts are his? It's all a ruse. He doesn't allow people to comment to make sure no one calls him out on it. 

Edited by RobbyK

6 hours ago, Jernigan said:

On the contrary, I read it as Ryan jumping in and inserting that its his firm’s project to avoid any confusion.   Thought it was funny.

It seems like that is very well what happened. Thank you for the correction. 

• 3 months later...

Since I’m not a developer, correct me if I’m clueless here, but with interest rates on the way to being significantly higher than they were before the Great Recession and an expected recession arising from that, does it make sense to try to do this or, for that matter, the MEC now? Oddly, because of park expansions, I wonder if the recession bonus of lower wages will kick in. I really don’t get it.

18 hours ago, spenser1058 said:

Since I’m not a developer, correct me if I’m clueless here, but with interest rates on the way to being significantly higher than they were before the Great Recession and an expected recession arising from that, does it make sense to try to do this or, for that matter, the MEC now? Oddly, because of park expansions, I wonder if the recession bonus of lower wages will kick in. I really don’t get it.

If you can get it financed, the recession will be over by the time these buildings open. My old boss use to say "build through recessions". But I would not put my money into this deal. 

• Thanks 1

I am someone who was recently (2022) affected by Tim Green.

I was hired with all of this big talk about building a better Parramore, bullcrap bullcrap bullcrap about how I'm going to be an executive, assisting Tim.

aaaaaaand he never paid me. NEVER. Bounced fudgeing checks. I was even warned about him before but I thought maybe it was people being jealous. Nah.... That guy is a bonafide stain for Parramore. 

fudge this guy. Forever. What a clown.

• Thanks 2

PS - I spoke to an attorney and was literally told that the $ amount to sue him along with the time it took, would not be worth fighting it. 

The attorney personally knew his previous cases and said there's been multiple people who have reached out to his colleagues about Tim.

I don't have that kind of money to just run around suing people. I had to take that L and move forward.. He is probably very proud of himself for stealing the hard work of others for personal gain. 

IF ANYONE READS THIS. DON'T HELP HIM!  OBJ and GrowthSpotter are horrible for having helped him find more marks.... that man paraded those articles in front of me and I fell for it. Hurts my soul, I thought I'd never fall for a con.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hammer One said:

I am someone who was recently (2022) affected by Tim Green.

I was hired with all of this big talk about building a better Parramore, bullcrap bullcrap bullcrap about how I'm going to be an executive, assisting Tim.

aaaaaaand he never paid me. NEVER. Bounced fudgeing checks. I was even warned about him before but I thought maybe it was people being jealous. Nah.... That guy is a bonafide stain for Parramore. 

fudge this guy. Forever. What a clown.

The guy doesn't even pay his tolls (Toll Infractions)

(Case Number: 2022-TR-074080-A-O = Balance Due: $453.72)

(Case Number: 2022-TR-074081-A-O = Balance Due: $457.98)

(Case Number: 2022-TR-074082-A-O = Balance Due: $454.42)

All Currently with an 'Open' status.

he definitely won't be paying any employees he 'hires' until they quit over non-payment.

Don't you all worry, He is being investigated for PPP loan fraud by Truist Bank....Mr. Green will have to switch his activities to stealing pillows and bed covers in a jail cell sometime soon.

Edited by RobbyK
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...