1100 Porter EDITION Hotel & Condos, 28 stories/355', 272 rooms, 72 condos, 10,000 sq. ft. commercial space, 126 capacity garage)

markhollin

4 minutes ago, CandyAisles said:

The Edition condos are getting very close (and in some cases exceeding) the price / SF of Marriott's own Ritz Carlton.

I believe it, just looking at Nashville I’d prefer to live here rather than the Ritz on KVB. Location is better but also just the style and smaller scale of the building.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

This explains the foundation permit we saw. Looks like it may be a staging area for a while. Maybe CandyAisles can shed some light??

https://epermits.nashville.gov/#/permit/3761245?initial=1&searchType=permit&orderBy=fullAddress ASC,permitNumber ASC&searchText=&page=1&searchCode=ADDRScope of Work

pavement and storm water management improvements for truck parking yard expansion

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, markhollin said:

Actually....

1) Greystar Hotel at 19th & Broadway (16 stories) started in Feb. of 2020
2) Hilton at airport terminal (14 stories) started a few months ago
3) Cambria Corkdorks (10 stories depending how you count) started 6 months ago

And breaking ground in the next year:

1) Printing House  (11 stories)
2) Avalon (25 stories)
3) Lord & Liberty (10 stories)
4) And I believe we will see Top Golf Courtyard by Marriott (15 stories) get underway

No new permits have been filed for downtown hotels since April of 2020.

51 minutes ago, Luvemtall said:

Mark, I thought it was just posted this week, that they plan on groundbreaking for The Ritz to be first quarter of 2022? Is it now been pushed to 2023?

You are correct---Lotsa stuff going on at once and I got confused with an older notification.  Yes, it is now first quarter of 2022 groundbreaking for the Ritz.   : )

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1