Cool thing: interactive map of Detroit’s construction boom

AvtpeasK

Hey all,  

I am a former Grand Rapidian who grew up in the downtown area and now lives in the east side  of the state.  I have been following your posts for some 10+ years and love following my hometown’s development with  this forum, I check about once a week.  I love seeing how Grand Rapids has changed so greatly since I left there, always a blast to come back! (More pictures!!!)

I also follow the motor city’s construction boom and spent a good amount of time downtown.   This really cool interactive map has been released that outlines how the new buildings will change the skyline as well as details on old and new towers.  If you’re interested I’d say it’s a fun thing to browse.

https://downtowndetroit.maps.arcgis.com/apps/MapSeries/index.html?appid=666407d943794d479301dfc101eecb8c

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived