Go Gators!

dcluley98

Gayterz are favored by 5pts I think.  My prediction?  With our gimpy team?  I do not know.  Muschamp beat UGA in Athens but they lost their 2nd stringer.  I really don't know what to expect.  They had a couple of good INT's.  They stuffed Swift a lot...

So the Gaydurz are ranked No.7.  It looks like Greenard, Zuniga, and Toney are coming back for the Cocktail Party.

The way I see it, if UF beats UGA, they need to win out and win the SEC East.  Then they have to beat the winner of the SEC West.  If they win the SECCG, they will be in The Playoff.  If they lose, with 2 losses, which is likely, they are out.  Bama and LSU and Auburn have still not played each other.  Not sure Bama beats LSU.  

If we had those players against LSU, our offense would've been better and out defense would've been better.  Still, I feel like this Gator team is a patchwork team b/c of all the injuries throughout the year.

Mizzou is tough and so is Vandy (for Spenser).  Vandy beat Mizzou.  FSU is still trying to find itself.  Hopefully they find an "L" in the win/loss column after we play them.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, jrs2 said:

So the Gaydurz are ranked No.7.  It looks like Greenard, Zuniga, and Toney are coming back for the Cocktail Party.

The way I see it, if UF beats UGA, they need to win out and win the SEC East.  Then they have to beat the winner of the SEC West.  If they win the SECCG, they will be in The Playoff.  If they lose, with 2 losses, which is likely, they are out.  Bama and LSU and Auburn have still not played each other.  Not sure Bama beats LSU.  

If we had those players against LSU, our offense would've been better and out defense would've been better.  Still, I feel like this Gator team is a patchwork team b/c of all the injuries throughout the year.

Mizzou is tough and so is Vandy (for Spenser).  Vandy beat Mizzou.  FSU is still trying to find itself.  Hopefully they find an "L" in the win/loss column after we play them.

I’m glad Scott’s big Western swing for the Gators didn’t include UNLV - they’re killers!

• Haha 1

The World’s Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party will continue until 2023, with a possible extension until 2025. Payouts will increase significantly and jrs2 will become the new Two Bits:

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/florida-gators/os-sp-football-gators-georgia-1026-20191025-ywlgglwu2bgsjba7nnty4w2mxy-story.html

From the Sentinel 

• Haha 1

On 10/25/2019 at 1:15 PM, spenser1058 said:

The World’s Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party will continue until 2023, with a possible extension until 2025. Payouts will increase significantly and jrs2 will become the new Two Bits:

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/florida-gators/os-sp-football-gators-georgia-1026-20191025-ywlgglwu2bgsjba7nnty4w2mxy-story.html

From the Sentinel 

I tried to do stadium steps at BHGS at SOS Field and ...let's just say...no way no how I could hack it!

• Haha 1

On 11/3/2019 at 3:27 PM, spenser1058 said:

Willie Taggart is out the door per the Sentinel.

Maybe he can go back and help out the Cows!

Yes, I was pissed at the UGA loss.

Yes the referees were on the take with those ridiculous drive ending boner killing calls.

...but I got over it...

...when I saw that Miami beat FSU.

but I was mortified when FSU fired Willie.

• Like 1

I've heard that FSU took out a loan to pay out Taggart

I've heard that FSU raised the money from boosters to pay out Taggart

I've heard that Bob Stoops has been to Tally this week; I've also heard that he has not.

I've heard that FSU needs to announce a new HC by tomorrow; I've also heard that their timetable is the end of November.

I've also heard that interim HC Coach O is gonna let Briles go nuts on offense against BC.  If BC beats them, they will most likely go 5-7 for the second year in a row...assuming the Gators beat them in G'vlle

3 hours ago, jrs2 said:

I've heard that FSU took out a loan to pay out Taggart

I've heard that FSU raised the money from boosters to pay out Taggart

I've heard that Bob Stoops has been to Tally this week; I've also heard that he has not.

I've heard that FSU needs to announce a new HC by tomorrow; I've also heard that their timetable is the end of November.

I've also heard that interim HC Coach O is gonna let Briles go nuts on offense against BC.  If BC beats them, they will most likely go 5-7 for the second year in a row...assuming the Gators beat them in G'vlle

What do I know, but I think it'd be a big mistake to bring a coach in during the season at this point. Chances are they would continue to lose and the new coach would be saddled with nothing but negative press. Suffer through the rest of the year and start anew.

On 11/6/2019 at 5:02 PM, AmIReal said:

What do I know, but I think it'd be a big mistake to bring a coach in during the season at this point. Chances are they would continue to lose and the new coach would be saddled with nothing but negative press. Suffer through the rest of the year and start anew.

I also heard that the boosters didn't want to risk Taggart perhaps upsetting UF which might keep him from getting fired, so they fired him now., in essence, sabotaging the team to justify his firing and making sure he didn't have a chance to rescue the season.

13 minutes ago, jrs2 said:

I also heard that the boosters didn't want to risk Taggart perhaps upsetting UF which might keep him from getting fired, so they fired him now., in essence, sabotaging the team to justify his firing and making sure he didn't have a chance to rescue the season.

Hmmmm, “Deep State” NCAA!

17 hours ago, spenser1058 said:

The unranked ‘Noles bump off the #6 Gators in Hogtown.

This is the 6th men’s hoops win in a row for FSU against the Gators. When there’s a Choke at Doak, it’s good to have a Plan B!

So much for the White Brothers...  This one can recruit...but...

Anyhoo...the football team played UCF style offense and racked up the points on Van Dee.

20 hours ago, spenser1058 said:

The unranked ‘Noles bump off the #6 Gators in Hogtown.

This is the 6th men’s hoops win in a row for FSU against the Gators. When there’s a Choke at Doak, it’s good to have a Plan B!

ah gosh... and I've been watching Danny Kanell's show on Youtube lately too...  they cost us a birth in the national tittle game that year with the tie.  Instead a subpar Miami squad faced off against Nebraska.  We'd have to wait one more year to get our spanking.

• Like 1