Square at South End - Mixed Use Project @ West and Tryon

CLTProductions

I like what it seems to be offering from a street level experience. Furman has a good track record with the street level, so I'm optimistic. I'm not sure how I feel about this architecture on this one. It's kinda of like a dog that's so ugly that you just love it for that. 

Saucemans should try to move somewhere near Common Market so we can more easily keep up with all of the displaced businesses.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Hushpuppy321 said:

I agree with the above.  I think the building height, varying shapes and glass create an interesting structure.  Wonder how the real think will live up to this cool / funky looking rendition?

Agreed too. Can't imagine thinking this looked like a suburban office building. What suburb exactly? Looks unique.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, atlrvr said:

This has now grown to 10 stories and a little over 150k in office space.  No word on tenant, but assuming something must be in the works for them to upside.

I would be shocked if this thing does not have a large co-working outfit in it. Whether that is WeWork, Industrious, or something else IDK.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, atlrvr said:

This has now grown to 10 stories and a little over 150k in office space.  No word on tenant, but assuming something must be in the works for them to upside.

Dang - I’m happy about this but jealous as to how you’re in the ‘know’.  You checking CharMeck website?

Just bump it up to 2-300 k and call Lowes.  

I think they land at Portman or the larger beacon project. LoSo Station just screams Lowe’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...