Portman SouthEnd – Hawkins btw Ashton and Sycamore.

Also, what's up with the terribly ugly building right next to this project? I'm not sure what Groundcrew Sound is, but it has a tiny, one-story brick building sandwiched between two 10+ story buildings on each side.  Its sketchy gravel parking lot looks so out of place on this prime stretch of the Rail Trail.

Can we turn this lot into a pocket park or something?

2 hours ago, Urban Cowboy said:

Groundcrew is an amazing studio for VO and radio spots. When I worked in advertising, we used them all the time. Great group of people, neat studio, and they don't need to go anywhere just because they appear out of place now? They have been there for years.

While it sounds like Groundcrew Sound does great work (and they get excellent reviews on Google Maps), I still can't get over the fact that their building looks borderline abandoned. 

Others must agree too, considering that that their back parking lot is a favorite destination for hotboxing vehicles and illegally dumping trash into the Groundcrew Sound dumpster. 

I recognize the value that Groundcrew Sound brings to the business community, but aesthetically, their entire property looks to be in a state of disrepair. 

3 hours ago, atlrvr said:

That said, I think they are moving out and a restaurant is taking the space (The Roasting Company I think)

Ground crew was the hold out for that property not selling correct? If ground crew moves out, I can imagine (as property prices rise, something gets built there. There is enough space for a condo tower one day.