Portman SouthEnd – Hawkins btw Ashton and Sycamore.

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

*mouth waters* 

FYI - I hope you guys like.  Attending this cost me a parking ticket.... Sorry for the bad resolution.  His represents Portman's Total Build-Out Capacity for the lot.  Around 16/17 Stories tall,

Pics from my fly-about in southend today.

Posted Images

spoke to one of the contractors today and he said with the 15th floor being set now then there is one more floor so topping off should be within 2 weeks or less. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, norm21499 said:

I hope that the garage screening on this project will be decent. 

Me too. That garage placement really gives the middle finger to the railtrail and Atherton.

• Like 1

Also, what's up with the terribly ugly building right next to this project? I'm not sure what Groundcrew Sound is, but it has a tiny, one-story brick building sandwiched between two 10+ story buildings on each side.  Its sketchy gravel parking lot looks so out of place on this prime stretch of the Rail Trail.

Can we turn this lot into a pocket park or something?