Portman SouthEnd – Hawkins btw Ashton and Sycamore.

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

*mouth waters* 

FYI - I hope you guys like.  Attending this cost me a parking ticket.... Sorry for the bad resolution.  His represents Portman's Total Build-Out Capacity for the lot.  Around 16/17 Stories tall,

Pics from my fly-about in southend today.

Posted Images

This permit just got filed:

https://webpermit.mecklenburgcountync.gov/Default.aspx?PossePresentation=Project&PosseObjectId=433005069

First tenant upfit, though certainly the tenant name is a pseudonym.  Contacts are leasing broker and architects at Redline.

Edit:  though certainly if it was the global headquarters of a chocolate factory, i wouldn't be upset at all!  Wonka bars across from the donut vending machine!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, atlrvr said:

This permit just got filed:

https://webpermit.mecklenburgcountync.gov/Default.aspx?PossePresentation=Project&PosseObjectId=433005069

First tenant upfit, though certainly the tenant name is a pseudonym.  Contacts are leasing broker and architects at Redline.

Edit:  though certainly if it was the global headquarters of a chocolate factory, i wouldn't be upset at all!  Wonka bars across from the donut vending machine!!

Golden Ticket?   maybe someone from the Golden State of California?  Interesting.....  

• Like 1
15 hours ago, KJHburg said:

Golden Ticket?   maybe someone from the Golden State of California?  Interesting.....  

It says suite 1000 and they do have a retail tenant that is California based, so may be that? 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, KJHburg said:

Recently Brian Brtalik reprensented Cyxtera in subleasing 60,000 in Dallas, which is unusual for him, he has almost exclusively been in the Charlotte area. Maybe Lumen Technologies ( who acquired Cyxtera) and is currently based in Monroe, LA is looking to move to CLT? Wild speculation, but throwing it out there.

• Like 4
38 minutes ago, atlrvr said:

Maybe Cedar Fair HQ?

Golden Ticket is annual award for best new amusement park ride each year.

that could be it.  I just heard they hired a new Charlotte based exec today CIO I think. 

Cedar Fair - Cedar Fair Hires Ty Tastepe as Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer

Edited by KJHburg
  • Like 3