Sign in to follow this  
sunshine

A few fancy unbuilt projects

1 hour ago, dcluley98 said:

I don't think anybody posted this one yet: 

400NOrange.jpg

I like it a lot better than the Crescent Central and X-Orlando we are likely going to be getting.  Or the others that were proposed there. 

What gets me is that there's not much time between when this was proposed and Crescent going up.

8 hours ago, codypet said:

What gets me is that there's not much time between when this was proposed and Crescent going up.

This is the one that I wish would get built. Placemaking with some mid-mod/brutalism looking design.

Some of the old designs without the flat roof are looking better than the new buildings. :(

Challenge:

We are missing

- The building that was proposed at the Cambria suite lot.

- Eola 102

- The offices that were supposed to replace those old houses at Lake Eola park farmer market area.

4 hours ago, sunshine said:

This is the one that I wish would get built. Placemaking with some mid-mod/brutalism looking design.

Some of the old designs without the flat roof are looking better than the new buildings. :(

Challenge:

We are missing

- The building that was proposed at the Cambria suite lot.

- Eola 102

- The offices that were supposed to replace those old houses at Lake Eola park farmer market area.

I just don't understand the situation with the Cambria Suites lot, especially after they flooded the news waves with the new renderings, etc.

• Thanks 1