VSRJ

Can we unpin some of these topics?

Sorry if this isn't the right place to request this. I don't think this forum is active enough to have so many topics pinned to the top. It pushes the active topics down almost to the middle of the page. The only topics I think are worthy of a pin are the "Memphis Pictures" and "New Construction in Memphis" threads (which could probably be combined into one). Is there a moderator around who can do some unpinning? 

I was thinking that if one of you wants to moderate the thread. Moderators only have power in the areas they are moderators I think. I can only pin and unpin in Nashville. The exception is a universal moderator. If neither one of you or anyone else wants to moderate, then let me know.

Even better we need to let Neo know. J

Just PM me and we can get the ball rolling.

2 hours ago, smeagolsfree said:

I was thinking that if one of you wants to moderate the thread. Moderators only have power in the areas they are moderators I think. I can only pin and unpin in Nashville. The exception is a universal moderator. If neither one of you or anyone else wants to moderate, then let me know.

Even better we need to let Neo know. J

Just PM me and we can get the ball rolling.

Is this for me or someone else?

Who ever is listening over here. If a few of you get together and tell me how you want it set up I can help.

I have emailed NEO, so it may take a few days for him to get back with me, but I would really like to see Memphis take off again.

• Like 1

Great. I live in Nashville but still make regular trips to Memphis to visit family. I'd love to make this forum a bit more active again. There's certainly enough development activity to warrant it.

Smeagolsfree can hopefully assist. He's great with the Nashville board. I was born in Memphis and enjoy visiting the city. With a bit of work (and all the projects now underway in Memphis), this board could be both more useful and informative.

Will see what Smeags can do.