Ads network errors

PaulChinetti

I have all my ad blockers off and I've been having trouble all last week and this week. Safari 12.0.

This first one takes forever then once and page finally loads it has all these errors.

Any ideas on how I can fix this. It causes pages to take anywhere from 1-5 minutes to load. QUITE annoying.

Error2.png

Error1.png

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/13/2018 at 4:17 PM, PaulChinetti said:

I have all my ad blockers off and I've been having trouble all last week and this week. Safari 12.0.

This first one takes forever then once and page finally loads it has all these errors.

Any ideas on how I can fix this. It causes pages to take anywhere from 1-5 minutes to load. QUITE annoying.

Error2.png

Error1.png

Definitely shouldn't be taking anywhere near 1-5 minutes to load obviously. I don't have anyone with a similar issue at the moment so I'm not entirely sure what is going on. Would you mind loading Safari without any plugins to see if the issue goes away? You can also try using a different browser to see if you obtain differently results (ex. Google Chrome in incognito mode so that no extensions are loaded).

Archived