MEMPHIS & KNOXVILLE/CHATTANOOGA/HUNSTVILLE BOARDS

smeagolsfree

Hey guys,

This is a call for help.

I am trying to resurrect the Memphis and Knoxville/Chattanooga threads from the ashes. I know there is a lot going on in these areas but we need posters on these boards to generate interest.

I know there are a number of you that either are from one of these cities living here or living there and posting on this board. Photos, news articles and renderings are needed.

Looking for Moderators for both boards, but I will not abandon anyone. I will be there to help if needed.

I want to keep this pinned for a while to keep the interest there. It is important to know that growth is not just in Nashville. 

Also if anyone want to do a day trip to any of these cities, we can organize that here as well. We have done this before when Hankster was alive for Chattanooga and we had a car load go down and explore for the day.

Ideas, suggestions, thoughts on this thread and that sill be a huge help.

• Like 2

OK Done and Done. I will let Neo know, but not to worry I will be able to help, but the most important thing is to add news and developments on a daily basis and encourage others to start posting.

Mark has had a lot of success getting folks from meet up boards to come to the meetings and some of them now post on here.

You two will be included in an email with Neo. Welcome to the club. Lets get the rest of the State fired up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just checked Skyscraper city and Skyscraper pages and cities has not had activity since 2012, but there are several posters on Pages. Many times they are UP members as well posting there. My suggestion would be to PM those guys and let them know Memphis is back and open for business.

That's how we got Mark here and a few others.

Open call to all Nashville members to give the other two forums in the state some love once we are up and running full steam.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, timmay143 said:

Awesome job guys!  I plan to beginning following each forum.  Lived in Knoxville for a few years, love Chattanooga, girlfriend is from NW TN.

I can relate to that! Born in Murfreesboro, lived my early years in Shelbyville, grew up in Brentwood and have been living in Knoxville since 2015. My girlfriend is from Memphis. I've visited almost every county in Tennessee and I consider myself a true-blooded Tennessean.

• Like 3

• smeagolsfree changed the title to MEMPHIS & KNOXVILLE/CHATTANOOGA/HUNSTVILLE BOARDS

I will let you take that up with Neo. My rear end knows better than to get involved n Texas! LOL

Seriously, there were a lot of boards that just died when the recession hit and most just did not recover. This board would have died if it were not for a few here. I think, and this is my opinion that the format is easier to use that SSP or SSC, and that is one of the reasons I like it. Besides this is where I first started posting.

It takes a lot of work to get a page up and running. I know The ATX has been trying to get Austin going for a while but without a lot of success as most of the posting is on SSP I think.

• Like 4

22 hours ago, smeagolsfree said:

I will let you take that up with Neo. My rear end knows better than to get involved n Texas! LOL

Seriously, there were a lot of boards that just died when the recession hit and most just did not recover. This board would have died if it were not for a few here. I think, and this is my opinion that the format is easier to use that SSP or SSC, and that is one of the reasons I like it. Besides this is where I first started posting.

It takes a lot of work to get a page up and running. I know The ATX has been trying to get Austin going for a while but without a lot of success as most of the posting is on SSP I think.

I could not get any moderator support over there, thus why I finally gave up on them

• 3 weeks later...