Sign in to follow this  
smeagolsfree

SUGGESTIONS , NEW POSTERS CHECK IN

Hey guys,

I just wanted to let any posters here know I am going to try and breath new life into this board. I will be moderating and I am looking for some one to moderate here as well as Memphis.

I think it is important for the moderator to live in the area they are moderating. However, I will not leave you by yourself as I will be around.

Also if you are new to the forum or use to post check in here and introduce yourself.

I do know there are a few of you posting n the Nashville board that live here. Any pictures, news article, etc. would be helpful. I am subscribed to the Nashville papers but I cant subscribe to the Chattanooga, Knoxville or even the Memphis newspapers as I don't have enough tie to read all of them and post articles. Nashville is a handful in itself.

Any ideas or suggestions you have please communicate that here.

Thank you for your invaluable commitment to this site, @smeagolsfree . I'm so glad to hear you as well as many other Nashville-based users are excited to bring back the other Tennessee subforums.

I can begin posting frequently. I'm a UT student living in downtown Knoxville, and I will not graduate until 2020. I may even stay around here if I get a good job in industry after graduation. I really love the Knoxville area. Long story short, I'm in a prime location for reporting on what's going on in Knoxville, and I will be here for some time.

This year, I have posted about twice per month to update those interested in Knoxville developments and projects. I'd like to bring greater attention to the development going on in Knoxville. If the East Tenn. subforum traffic increases, I will post daily. For now, I can post every other day if y'all would like for me to. I would be delighted to play a role in revitalizing the rest of Tennessee's UrbanPlanet subforums.

@Dale and @MLBrumby frequent this side of the board and are great about posting Knoxville area news. I recall @nashville_bound saying he is originally from Knoxville, so he may also know quite a bit about what's happening over here. There are some others who post fairly often in the Chattanooga thread, but I unfortunately can't recall their usernames.

• Like 2

What I  will do is wait till Neo gets the mod power to you and let you change things the way that works for you. If you are a UT student I would bet there are other with similar interest at the School. Seek them out and go bodily where no poster has gone before,