Orlando ARB Openings

smileguy

Orlando's Appearance Review Board has three seats with terms ending at the end of this year.  Do you want to see better-looking structures in Downtown? 

Reviews applications for certificates of appearance approval and make recommendations to Council on whether to approve, approve with conditions or deny such applications. The geographic area is the same as that of the downtown CRA. Five members must live, work or own property in the jurisdictional boundaries and at least four members must be either a planner, architect, landscape architect, sign designer, or lawyer.

Here's the link to apply - http://www.cityoforlando.net/cityclerk/citizen-advisory-boards/board-vacancies/ 

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, smileguy said:

Orlando's Appearance Review Board has three seats with terms ending at the end of this year.  Do you want to see better-looking structures in Downtown? 

Reviews applications for certificates of appearance approval and make recommendations to Council on whether to approve, approve with conditions or deny such applications. The geographic area is the same as that of the downtown CRA. Five members must live, work or own property in the jurisdictional boundaries and at least four members must be either a planner, architect, landscape architect, sign designer, or lawyer.

Here's the link to apply - http://www.cityoforlando.net/cityclerk/citizen-advisory-boards/board-vacancies/ 

Fill it up with a UP Caucus!

19 minutes ago, codypet said:

So guys.  I think I'm gonna apply.  I've wanted to join one of these boards, and I think I have a decent enough background to do it.

Cody pet, you'll make us proud! Best of all, change happens when we get involved and actually participating in government is a great way to do it. Good luck!

Archived