Honeywell HQ to Charlotte

CarolinaDaydreamin

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

If the rendering is accurate, this will look great!  

P.S.: Will the garage floors have glass on the facade to match the windows on the office floors or will it have screening like the current garage?

EDE0A17A-3DED-47EA-AA24-9085F66E3A2C.jpeg

Almost assuredly going to be screening 

• Like 2

Urgggh.. though I LOVE pretty much all Uptown development..... this tower just isn't doing much for me.... With the Stadium on one side and that horrid parking deck flush on the other side.... it seems to somewhat diminish the beauty of Honeywell's tower. If it was more along the height of what was once (Three First Union), I would be more excited. 

Still glad its Uptown though!

• Like 2

On 3/26/2020 at 6:09 AM, Skyybutter said:

Urgggh.. though I LOVE pretty much all Uptown development..... this tower just isn't doing much for me.... With the Stadium on one side and that horrid parking deck flush on the other side.... it seems to somewhat diminish the beauty of Honeywell's tower. If it was more along the height of what was once (Three First Union), I would be more excited. 

Still glad its Uptown though!

I’m sort of with you on that - I’m just glad that this tower will fill a pretty unusual lot/nook & cranny so too speak, leaving other large prominent more developable lots at LU for better looking Towers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cadi40 said:

The amount of office in this building looks like something that belongs in Ballantyne. For such a modern and prominent company I would've expected something more.

I think its a good size considering how many employees they have in NJ and around the US. It's unfair to compare the office space Honeywell will have to those companies that have been in Charlotte for a long time (BoA, Duke, etc.) I know I have said this before, but I don't think any building will ever top the beautiful, elegant, and imposing Delta headquarters. 

Delta Air Lines Headquarters Address, and Customer Service Contact ...

• Haha 4