bchris02

Riverdale area

18 hours ago, ecity3138 said:

I’ve posted this under the Restaurant Development in Little Rock discussion thread. Maybe a  venue similar to Cajun’s would open in that spot. Just hope it’s something unique like Cajun’s was and not just a Mexican restaurant.

The ENTIRE interior was gutted...which was pretty sad.  Perhaps that's necessary, but a lot of history was lost there...plus I thought it had good bones for a similar venue.  Oh well, maybe it will be something fantastic!

17 minutes ago, Architect said:

The ENTIRE interior was gutted...which was pretty sad.  Perhaps that's necessary, but a lot of history was lost there...plus I thought it had good bones for a similar venue.  Oh well, maybe it will be something fantastic!

I hate that they didn’t keep at least some remnants of Cajun’s decor. I hope a unique venue such as House of Blues or a big national brand will take over the space. 

31 minutes ago, ecity3138 said:

I hate that they didn’t keep at least some remnants of Cajun’s decor. I hope a unique venue such as House of Blues or a big national brand will take over the space. 

Here's hoping for a Pappadeaux's!  I know, so unlikely at all, muchness this location.

1 hour ago, Architect said:

Here's hoping for a Pappadeaux's!  I know, so unlikely at all, muchness this location.

Would love for that to happen. The location by the river and the large space would be perfect for it.

There is a article on the Arkansas Business site that states a lease is being finalized for a tenant in the former Cajun’s Wharf space. I wonder who is the tenant?

Edited by ecity3138