Orange & Robinson Apartments | 11-story residential [Under Construction]

Jernigan

15 hours ago, dcluley98 said:

I really like the Lake House . 

I am not really impressed by the aesthetic design of this building, particularly the boxy nature and garage side that faces I-4 , and the lack of GF activation.

I  am still impriseed by FinFrock  ability to find actionable developers and speed to market with their pre-fab system. 

The results are there. . . 

WAY better than a 4-story stick-built, um, excuse. 

Frinfrock was the GC brought in to quote the deal, and when the developer backed out, I am told they took over the deal themselves.   Essentially Frinfrock is the developer.

• 2 weeks later...

It's definitely a weird (but good) adjustment seeing a tall building on that property after it being a parking lot for so long.

I wonder if they will install double pane windows? I've heard some condo residents are getting blasted with late night club music now that the bars have reopened, so I can't imagine living in the middle of downtown. At least they will have concrete walls to deaden the sounds from neighboring units.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Neo changed the title to Orange & Robinson Apartments | 11-story residential [Under Construction]
On 12/18/2020 at 3:52 PM, spenser1058 said:

*sings “And here’s to you MAA Robinson, Jesus loves you more than you will know... whoa, whoa, whoa.”*

Hey,  it’s on Catholic property, right?

And don't forget "X" number of parking spaces in the garage are reserved (deeded??) for church parking as part of the sale of that property... They are joined together in holy matrimony.

Edited by nite owℓ
  • Haha 1