West 38th Street Apartments (Completed)

vdogg

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On 1/19/2019 at 8:53 AM, 23320 said:

It won’t quite front Hampton. Muddy Paws & the former gas station aren’t part of the project but all of the industrial between it & the residential will be. 

CUP Application

A little off-topic but I noticed the old gas station sign was modified to be a muddy paws sign a few weeks back. I'm assuming they bought the gas station property and wondering how long until they start an expansion.

17 hours ago, BeagleAccountant said:

A little off-topic but I noticed the old gas station sign was modified to be a muddy paws sign a few weeks back. I'm assuming they bought the gas station property and wondering how long until they start an expansion.

Muddy Paws has already expanded. There's a fenced-in doggy playground behind the store on what used to be gas station property. And they've added another store entrance facing the station property. Muddy Paws has also been repairing the lights in the old gas station canopy. Maybe they are planning to add more evening hours.

7 hours ago, jeffconn said:

Muddy Paws has already expanded. There's a fenced-in doggy playground behind the store on what used to be gas station property. And they've added another store entrance facing the station property. Muddy Paws has also been repairing the lights in the old gas station canopy. Maybe they are planning to add more evening hours.

That's great to hear. That lot had been an eyesore for a long time. Excited to see what they do with it.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • vdogg changed the title to West 38th Street Apartments (Completed)