CONSTRUCTION THREAD: North Hills on North Main

gman430

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, apaladin said:

:rofl: 

The redevelopment of County Square is still in its early stages, with approval of its master plan by the city's planning commission still weeks away. Ground will break on the project's first building — the county's new headquarters — late this year if all goes well and construction will take another two years.  Any residential construction would come later.

Source: https://www.greenvilleonline.com/story/news/2019/08/12/greenville-sc-mayor-knox-white-says-county-square-project-needs-affordable-housing/1953269001/

13 hours ago, gman430 said:

The redevelopment of County Square is still in its early stages, with approval of its master plan by the city's planning commission still weeks away. Ground will break on the project's first building — the county's new headquarters — late this year if all goes well and construction will take another two years.  Any residential construction would come later.

Source: https://www.greenvilleonline.com/story/news/2019/08/12/greenville-sc-mayor-knox-white-says-county-square-project-needs-affordable-housing/1953269001/

Why would it take 2 years to build a 4-5 story building?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
1 minute ago, Gville2012 said:

Any insights you can provide on this project?

I wish. :( They won’t tell me much in regards to what the project will consist of. They did tell me will be mixed use and mid rise in height though. I expect something along the lines of SouthRidge or Main at Stone.

Edited by gman430

• 3 months later...