CONSTRUCTION THREAD: North Hills on North Main

gman430

1 hour ago, gman430 said:

This proposed development is officially dead. 

I have a request.  How about whenever you declare something as dead, can you clarify if this is your opinion or if it is fact? And if its fact, please quote or link a source. Just saying everything is dead, without information,  is very confusing and not very helpful. Thanks gman.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, distortedlogic said:

I have a request.  How about whenever you declare something as dead, can you clarify if this is your opinion or if it is fact? And if its fact, please quote or link a source. Just saying everything is dead, without information,  is very confusing and not very helpful. Thanks gman.

I sent an email to somebody that works at SVN.  A person that works there emailed me back and said the project is no longer in the works.

5 minutes ago, Gville2012 said:

Someone was on site doing surveying around 4:30pm Monday. Could obviously mean nothing but strange they just did this a few months back and are doing it again, right?

Well, the email I did get back said: 

“the project is dead for the moment.”

For the moment!?!? Hmmm...maybe a different developer or change of site design? Who knows.

Edited by gman430

• 1 month later...