Sign in to follow this  
e-dub

Incredible projection on the Michigan Central Train Station

Ford put on quite the show projecting this video onto the Michigan Central station in a neighborhood called Corktown - just down Michigan avenue coming out of downtown. If you leave from downtown on Michigan, you'll pass by the old Tigers Stadium site on the right. Directly across Michigan is a place called Bucharest Grill that serves a MEAN shawarma. Also in the neighborhood are Astro Coffee and the Detroit Institute of Bagels.

The Michigan Central station is kind of, well... I guess "iconic". It's a staggeringly beautiful helping of Beaux Arts that's magnificent when you see it in person. The scale, the details, everything. It's lovely. It face some years of neglect before FoMoCo bought it. The first time I went to visit the city and saw the windows being replaced nearly put a lump in my throat. Anyway, I figured you guys may like this, too. Check it out!

• Like 3