Modera Creative Village (CV Parcel U) | 10-story residential (Proposed)

Jernigan

• 8 months later...
1 hour ago, orange87 said:

I believe the title of this thread should be "Modera Creative Village (CV Parcel U) | 7-story residential (Under Construction)."

I was looking at some of their other projects on their Mill Creek residential page and I was wondering what made them build up as a first project in Central Florida and then downsize to seven stories? Very interesting choice compared to their other projects and other cities.

Edited by IAmFloridaBorn
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, IAmFloridaBorn said:

I was looking at some of their other projects on their Mill Creek residential page and I was wondering what made them build up as a first project in Central Florida and then downsides to seven stories? Very interesting choice compared to their other projects and other cities.

they've got a nice building in Midtown ATL literally right up on I-75 that looks like our Modera but a little larger.

4 minutes ago, IAmFloridaBorn said:

No kidding. Similar in all aspects. I noticed the Creative village Modera doesn't have parking. Unless I'm just missing it from the photos. 

OMG, I think you're right; Google satellite view doesn't show any garage.  maybe they have a deal with the City on that neighboring garage.

17 minutes ago, jrs2 said:

OMG, I think you're right; Google satellite view doesn't show any garage.  maybe they have a deal with the City on that neighboring garage.

Likely so. I remember this being proposed as a 10 story with a three-story integrated garage but I don't see that and I was wondering where people are going to park. Even the EA building came with the parking garage. So it's  a wait and see thing. 

Edited by IAmFloridaBorn
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, ChiDev said:

They definitely have some garage in that podium.

Agreed.  Isn't that the reason for the first three floors being concrete?

Sort of sad to realize that well-disguised parking structures are so rare in Orlando, when someone does it right we assume there must not be any parking at all.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AmIReal said:

I can only echo what these reviewers said: everything from food to drink to atmosphere was on-point.  I can only recommend it. And I was happy to see the restaurant about half full on a random Wednesday night, which I think is impressive given the location and lack of finished apartments and park. 

• Like 2