Truist - New HQ (BB&T-SunTrust Merger)

dubone

14 hours ago, navigator319 said:

My only 2 month old BB&T HELOC is now closed! Truist this is for you emoji1603.pngemoji1603.png

Btw really should look at Third Federal if in the market for a HELOC. Really awesome rates!

Interesting! We just paid down our balance on a HELOC with BB&T/Truist that we got earlier this year. I wanted to close it out but my wife  convinced me to keep it open. What kind of rate did you get at Third Federal if you dont mind me asking? We felt out rate with BB&T was really good but all in all wasnt happy with the service and hoops we had to jump through to pay off the balance.

Interesting! We just paid down our balance on a HELOC with BB&T/Truist that we got earlier this year. I wanted to close it out but my wife  convinced me to keep it open. What kind of rate did you get at Third Federal if you dont mind me asking? We felt out rate with BB&T was really good but all in all wasnt happy with the service and hoops we had to jump through to pay off the balance.

Prime -1% is the rate for the life of the HELOC, so that’s 2.25 today.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, stanforclt said:

Wondering what happened to the @TRUISTsignage Twitter account? “This account has been suspended and will not be restored.” No doubt Truist reported it. I filed an appeal in compliance with what Twitter said needed to be changed in the name and bio. No luck. Got taken down for impersonating a sign... lol. Thanks, Truist! Making a great first impression on your new HQ city. Truist: destroyer of architecture AND humor.

Whoever is in charge of the petition, feel free to mention this and use the screenshot.

87675401-DFE5-4DBE-A05C-A31EDEFEE6FE.png

F2256DFB-2E91-4629-A11E-ED1EEEF5E73B.jpeg

I think you just need to add "Parody" to a new account.

2 hours ago, King of the Queen City said:

“Looks better at night” seems to be a common theme lately (LU1, Ally “Crown,” Truist). We deserve to have towers that look great both day and night. BOACC is one of those towers, DEC is one of those towers, and Hearst WAS one of those towers before it got all Truisted up. For the record, I do think LU1 also looks fine in the daytime, but no doubt looks better at night.  Truist’s light show is cool, though hopefully the brightness gets turned down a tad from “Kenny Rogers Chicken Sign on Seinfeld” level so it blends into the skyline better and so pilots don’t get blinded landing  at CLT.

The brightness was definitely turned down tonight 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Nick2 said:

The logo honestly doesn't look that terrible either in day or night. But the letters have got to go. 

The brackets and backing even make the logo look bad in my opinion, though not quite as bad as the label maker sign. It still covers up some of the architecture but not as much. This building just doesn’t need signage on it. Let them slap signs on the BB&T Center (200 S. College) or whatever new tower they build that is designed for it.

• Like 3