Truist - New HQ (BB&T-SunTrust Merger)

dubone

Now uptown will be bookended by purple lighting schemes! (at least part of  the time)

Not to mention when the buildings light up in honor of a cause. Purple includes:

ADHD, Animal Abuse, Crohn’s Disease, ADD, Arnold Chiari Malformation, Alzheimer’s, Anti-Violence, Fibromyalgia in Men, GI Cancer (Intestinal), Chronic Pain, Colitis, Cystic Fibrosis, Epilepsy, Fibromyalgia, Harmony, Homelessness, Leiomyosarcoma, Lupus, Mucolipidosis, Neuropathy Awareness, Macular Degeneration, Migraines (1st choice: alternate burgundy), Domestic Violence, No Unattended Kids in Cars, Pancreatic Cancer, Pancreatitis (Chronic), Thyroid Cancer, Religious Tolerance, Mesh Survivor, Sarcoidosis, Sjogren’s Syndrome, Thymoma Cancer, Rett Syndrome, Victims of 9/11

• Like 1

^^ their Winston Salem HQ was the result of an acquisition of Southern National Bank and that was their HQ.  anyway here is the view from Winston and it seems Truist is hinting they could be the new sponsor for the Belk Bowl.  

https://www.journalnow.com/business/what-will-truist-look-like-bank-unveils-its-new-logo/article_aecc5d8e-fbe4-5b90-9311-18b482bc2dc9.html

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Tyrone Wiggum said:

From a company that built this? On purpose?  Not as a joke?  I am really surprised it's trash.  Really surprised:

Image result for bb&t building

It looks like the skyscraper manifestation of the house on Randolph and Meadowood Lane. They wanted to build a castle but had no budget. Here they wanted to go PoMo, but only had enough for the half moon window.

52 minutes ago, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

It looks like the skyscraper manifestation of the house on Randolph and Meadowood Lane. They wanted to build a castle but had no budget. Here they wanted to go PoMo, but only had enough for the half moon window.

again BB&T did NOT build this as it was built for Southern National Bank whom they merged with and actually BB&T seemed to prefer existing buildings and have anchored very new ones.  Different story with Suntrust.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, TheOneRJ said:

Truist_Park_Logo.png

I didn’t till now.  But I don’t even see the two sideways T’s at first either.  In this example, I see the white.  Like one capital T with the conjoined reflection of an upside down T.   I guess I interpret the negative space instead of the outline.   When I first saw the logo before reading the press release, that’s what I thought they were going for.  I didn’t even see two sideways T’s.

We should take a poll of who sees what.

Edited by turbocraig

38 minutes ago, turbocraig said:

I didn’t till now.  But I don’t even see the two sideways T’s at first either.  In this example, I see the white.  Like one capital T with the conjoined reflection of an upside down T.   I guess I interpret the negative space instead of the outline.   When I first saw the logo before reading the press release, that’s what I thoughT they were going for.  I didn’t even see two sideways T’s.

We should take a poll of who sees what.

I see back to back "C"s and was thinking Chanel's lawyers might want to give them a call. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1