Childress Klein/Ram South End Tower - Lowe's anchored (23 floors - 357')

KJHburg

22 hours ago, KJHburg said:

Oh yeah the Queen City and I do share a birthday learned that only last year. 

I was just telling someone this morning we don't talk about towers here in Charlotte but we just build them.  Remember how quick this Lowes tower was announced and construction started.  It is truly amazing.  (there are a few we talk about a lot before construction but the motto of Charlotte developers is really is " Git'er done" ! )

Lightning fast.  

meanwhile, up the way, there’s still a parking hut at the duke site

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, KJHburg said:

with the construction cam I can spot my parking space before I go over to Superica for lunch.

the Lowes tech tower cam

http://webcampub.multivista.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=aPublicWebcam.page&WebcamPublicPageUID=E82145EC-12CE-4014-B202-CEBDBB152A21

new webpage from childress klein

http://childressklein.com/lowes-global-technology-center

South End Rising part of the greater Charlotte Rising! 

I enjoy webcams but they could've picked a better host. 

1 hour ago, tozmervo said:

Pet peeve: using the term "Architecture" when it doesn't pertain to building design. 

Totally agree, you don't know how hard it made searching for jobs when I used to look for them on monster.com, etc. Every result was for data architecture and I was just looking for a simple intern architect job.

• Like 1

CLTdevelopement on Twitter is saying hotel going in on S Tryon and Bland between Railyard and new Charlotte Beer Garden on surface parking lot.

Makes sense to me with all office growth.

actually meant to post this in South End Midrises which I did as well. 

Edited by KJHburg
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, KJHburg said:

CLTdevelopement on Twitter is saying hotel going in on S Tryon and Bland between Railyard and new Charlotte Beer Garden on surface parking lot.

Makes sense to me with all office growth.

With the structured parking, RailYard can say bye bye to that view of theirs lol.  But that would be a great area for a hotel though.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...