KJHburg

Childress Klein/Ram South End Tower - Lowe's anchored (23 floors - 345')

Just now, gman430 said:

This weekend hopefully. 

Nice! Can’t wait to check out your photos. 

On 7/4/2019 at 12:26 PM, SouthEndCLT811 said:

Lowes is using Facebook ads to have tech professionals sign up for updates as they start to hire for jobs out of the new office.  Shared a few street level pics I didn't see before.

Screenshot_20190704-122118~2.png

Screenshot_20190704-122104~2.png

I'm having a hard time placing the location of the second rendering... I'm assuming it's down Worthington?  ...But overall I really like this street level aside from the grass planters. Gimme more hardscape!

• Like 3

I'm having a hard time placing the location of the second rendering... I'm assuming it's down Worthington?  ...But overall I really like this street level aside from the grass planters. Gimme more hardscape!

Yes this is down Worthington. Agree on the grass, not sure why we are taking up so much sidewalk space with obstacles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, Spartan said:

Penelope Cruz is gonna be working there (pic 2, brunette) and you're worried about anything else?  Hang your head in shame.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 8/3/2019 at 8:21 PM, gman430 said:

How long until one of those Home Depot rental trucks shows up on site? 

fullsizeoutput-4d2.jpg

Gosh I hope they don't get rid of any of those power lines. Maybe if we are lucky they'll even add a few!

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, t_money said:

Gosh I hope they don't get rid of any of those power lines. Maybe if we are lucky they'll even add a few!

plans indicate buried utilities along Worthington and Camden, but not Hawkins

Edited by ricky_davis_fan_21
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

plans indicate buried utilities along Worthington and Camden, but not Hawkins

As a famous singer once said ''Cause two out of three ain't bad.."   :tw_lol:

I thought that this would be a good spot to post an article by the illustrious Charlotte 5 about a great infrastructure  development in South End.

P.S.: Was the CharlotteFive intended as an allusion to the Monterrey Five?

D53B5F95-A8C5-4CF6-9B70-C518BB8E95CD.jpeg

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Like 1