Childress Klein/Ram South End Tower - Lowe's anchored (23 floors - 357')

KJHburg

1 hour ago, davidclt said:

The parking structure hanging off the structure makes me :tw_cry:, especially considering the proximity to the East/West boulevard light rail stop and the 10 and 19 bus lines.

I have a bus stop a less than block away from my house in west charlotte. To get to this location it would take me 11 minutes in a car and 45 minutes taking public transportation according to google maps. 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, QCxpat said:

Today 12:35 p.m. - I didn't notice until it was too late that this should have been posted in the "Vantage South End - 1100 South Tryon" thread.

a5.jpg

a1.jpg

a2.jpg

a4.jpg

a6.jpg

a3.jpg

a7.jpg

The W in BNA is so similar to this building imo. I LOVE the design in SE. HATE the W hotel design... 

This post is dripping with contradictions I know... but

W_image.59486bede3576.jpg

636334914190665207-whotelnew.jpeg

Edited by Skyybutter
Add pic

2 hours ago, JorgiPorgi said:

I don’t believe this is quite topped out. The decorative black steel bars will actually be elevated highest on the northeast side of the building, and those haven’t gone up yet. 

5CFBB64F-B339-4D92-9F8C-8115B4A59B86.jpeg

image.jpeg.b6d66469d9205315ab4387429b0de061.jpeg This top portion is already up at its highest peak. 

Edited by j-man
  • Like 2