Childress Klein/Ram South End Tower - Lowe's anchored (23 floors - 357')

KJHburg

On 11/26/2020 at 2:29 AM, JorgiPorgi said:

I don’t think so, as the metal decorative facade hasn’t been added yet. The steel decorative bars go beyond the top as you can see where I have circled. While we have a topping out of the roof- those decorative bars go higher then the roof on the northeast corner of the building- which have not been added yet. Until the decorative steel bars go all the way up, we won’t have an official “topped out”. 

I get what you’re saying but it looks as if that is the decorative top because if you look on the back side, there is a top piece on that as well. 

Edited by j-man
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, JorgiPorgi said:

Keyword, “today”. You said it was topped out last week before the actual bars went up, but ok. 

And yes I’m being petty about this. 

You’re being technical. My whole point was that it reached its full height since the other day but you’re talking about one piece that connected two pieces together though the height is still the same....but ok again. 

Edited by j-man

23 minutes ago, j-man said:

You’re being technical. My whole point was that it reached its full height since the other day but you’re talking about one piece that connected two pieces together though the height it still the same....but ok again. 

Lol. Riigghhhtttt. The other day you were insisting that it had already reached its full height, even when I told you it hadn’t. But I guess that’s being technical. 

I felt vindicated today when the tower went higher as i said it would. And yes I came back here to remind you. I feel good. I can move on. 

Edited by JorgiPorgi
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

22 minutes ago, JorgiPorgi said:

Lol. Riigghhhtttt. The other day you were insisting that it had already reached its full height, even when I told you it hadn’t. But I guess that’s being technical. 

I felt vindicated today when the tower went higher as i said it would. And yes I came back here to remind you. I feel good. I can move on. 

Don’t know the context of you saying “rrriiihhhggghhhttt” but my point still stands. It was at the very top when I said it topped out. And it was and still is. You talking about one piece that only connected two pieces...not understanding your point but once again. Ok.