Childress Klein/Ram South End Tower - Lowe's anchored (23 floors - 357')

KJHburg

2 hours ago, Urban Cowboy said:

Since this is South End... Perhaps a pink brick would have been better? Or desert rose? 

Brick is brick, and this building tastefully complements the design center and other former warehouses in the area. The height alone ensures this won’t blend in for some time.

The brick blends with SouthEnd but I would have preferred another color choice. Darker or lighter. Just this bland brown brick doesn’t do it for me. That’s all. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JorgiPorgi said:

*Triggered* 

...and the brick isn’t good enough either, haha. 

4 hours ago, Miesian Corners said:

So is it topped out?

(runs for cover...)

I mean are we really bringing this up again. I said it topped out and suddenly I was attacked after I said it was posted online that it was.....how old are y’all? 

• Haha 2

I mean are we really bringing this up again. I said it topped out and suddenly I was attacked after I said it was posted online that it was.....how old are y’all? 

They are busting your chops here friend. It’s good natured. They had it in blue text.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It is topped.
No it is not.
Yes it is. There is a tree up there. That proves it.
This is Christmas. THAT is why there is a tree.

Yes it is topped. I posted a screen shot pic from Instagram awhile back of them raising the final white beam with a tree. And yes Since it topped in December they used a Christmas tree for. They confirm it in the pic too. White beam with signatures and a tree always signifies a top out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

At this point y’all can just go to hell. 

1 hour ago, Yo Diaz! said:

They are busting your chops here friend. It’s good natured. They had it in blue text.

Yes it is topped. I posted a screen shot pic from Instagram awhile back of them raising the final white beam with a tree. And yes Since it topped in December they used a Christmas tree for. They confirm it in the pic too. White beam with signatures and a tree always signifies a top out.

What are y’all even talking about....

• Haha 1

I look at the water tower on the Nebel mill building and then the new Lowes tower and I think about the NYC buildings with water tanks on the roof for sprinkler pressure. How does this building, and other buildings, maintain fire suppression systems without roof sourced pressure? The have fire suppression sprinklers, I assume. Someone educate me.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1