Childress Klein/Ram South End Tower - Lowe's anchored (23 floors - 357')

KJHburg

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, JorgiPorgi said:

My sister works in the design center- they are all bummed about trying to figure out where to park. 

Another option is taking the light rail since the design center has a stop at its doorstep.

Commuters coming from the south could park in one of the many park and ride lots like I-485 or Scaleybark and ride to East / West station on the light rail. Commuters coming from the north could park at lots like JW Clay or Old Concord and ride the light rail.

Edited by CLT2014
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, CLT2014 said:

Another option is taking the light rail since the design center has a stop at its doorstep.

Commuters coming from the south could park in one of the many park and ride lots like I-485 or Scaleybark and ride to East / West station on the light rail. Commuters coming from the north could park at lots like JW Clay or Old Concord and ride the light rail.

Let me correct one thing. Commuters from the Northeast can ride the light rail. Commuters from the north can pay taxes for roads and then double pay for tolls or they can sit in traffic on a two-Lane interstate (you know, the same size as Hickory). I guess they could always choose to take the Red Line. Oh wait...

13 hours ago, CLT2014 said:

Yeah. I assume you don’t mean North Meck.... North Meck ain’t driving all the way to University City to take light rail that far. The location and stations aren’t convenient to serve North Meck like 485 Station is convenient for a whole swath of South Meck (mostly because you hVe to pass by the light rail conveniently located right off 485 to take 77 uptown) 

by the time you get to JW Clay and park. You could’ve probably made it uptown. 

(Maybe i hAve a very LKN/North Lake centered point of view of North Meck)

Edited by AirNostrumMAD

They have already dug 5-10 feet down here. This could really be the epicenter of the South End skyline with the Arlington, The Hawk, and this. This one will be fun to watch grow. 

Plus Portman

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk