David Francis at East Broad Streets.

gman430

• 2 months later...

Has anyone seen active construction on this project in a while? Their initial steel supply chain issues caused a delay for a while early on, but things seem to be VERY slow right now. The type of construction that they're using is known for being fairly quick to put together (relatively). 

17 hours ago, GvilleSC said:

Has anyone seen active construction on this project in a while? Their initial steel supply chain issues caused a delay for a while early on, but things seem to be VERY slow right now. The type of construction that they're using is known for being fairly quick to put together (relatively). 

There were construction workers on site when I took my drone shots last week as well as this morning. 

Edited by gman430
  • Thanks 1

Something is definitely wrong. No way they were done using the crane already. How would they would get the steel, glass, etc to the upper floors? Maybe there is an issue with the tower crane itself and it needs to be replaced???

Clearly the Gateway site isn’t big enough to hold all of the tombstones for my development graveyard so they found me a second site for future expansion. :D 

Edited by gman430

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
7 hours ago, apaladin said:

Wasn’t this originally supposed to be 8-9 stories. Looks like 6 max!

No it wasn't. It hasn't changed. It is essentially identical to Markley Place. Same layout as that and same number of units.  The  only difference is the parking is underneath the building to take advantage of the sloping topography. 

• Thanks 2

• 5 months later...