ONE22ONE, 25 stories, 356', 357,000 sq. ft. office space, 6,700 q. ft. ground floor retail

markhollin

Wish it were a bit taller.  23 Floors at about 15' per floor should get us up to at least 340'...but it looks shorter than Endeavor in some of those renders...so I'm not sure.

I think you're right about the lower 10 floors being parking.  So...maybe that's where we lose some height?  If those are only 11'...that would be 110' of parking and about 195" for the rest...and maybe a 10' crown?  That would get us to 315'?

Edited by titanhog
  • Like 3

47 minutes ago, Andy20 said:

Agreed. This design would be incredible for the 40 story tower in Nashville Yards. I would have thought GBT would have wanted to go taller considering their fight on the Murphy Rd. project.

Yes agreed that would be awesome  40 stories and it would look great next to Tony G new Tower as well with similar design features

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Andy20 said:

Agreed. This design would be incredible for the 40 story tower in Nashville Yards. I would have thought GBT would have wanted to go taller considering their fight on the Murphy Rd. project.

Appears to me they're just wanting to get their feet wet in the "high-rise" game...but not wanting to over-extend themselves.  I bet if they're successful with these two projects, they may take more chances later.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, DeemonBruhn said:

The negativity on this board is impressive.

I personally don't really consider 'this building looks so amazing that I wish there was more of it' to be a negative sentiment, Ron.  ;)

Edited by BnaBreaker
  • Like 3

In the interview the woman (who I assume is on the development team) says that they can deliver anywhere from 365,000 to 500,000 sq feet. It looks like the current render is for the 365,000 sq ft version. If they could line up a couple key tenants (Oracle???) then maybe they would exapnd it to the 500,000 sq ft. It looks like the floor plates will be ~26,334 sq ft, so an additional 135,000 sq ft would yield another five floors and roughly 50-60 feet of height. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, BnaBreaker said:

That's great, but why the hell is 27 stories the max height there?  That's absolutely absurd.  

That is the question that goes back to the days of the dark ages of Metros Planning department that we will never ever know. I truly believe there needs to be an update to the DTC(downtown code) and disbanding the MDHA design review committee as there is no need for them any longer, like there ever was, IMO.

• Like 3