ONE22ONE, 25 stories, 356', 357,000 sq. ft. office space, 6,700 q. ft. ground floor retail

markhollin

7 hours ago, OnePointEast said:

The Endeavor is 299’ tall, One22One will be around 360’ tall, yet the renderings show they’re about the same height. Don’t get it, wouldn’t the developers like for the renderings to show just how tall One22One will be in comparison to its neighbors?

I checked on Wikipedia, Endeavors 344 ft tall. :whistling:

2 hours ago, MLBrumby said:

Comparing to the previous photos, looks like they're getting a floor poured every 11 days.  At this rate, they'll be topped out by around November. 

It still shocks me to realize how much percentage of parking floors some of these buildings have.  When you have 50% of your space being for cars, all I can think of is the wasted money.  But heck…our skyline sure would be short.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, GreenHillsBoy said:

Drove downtown today and this is already very imposing coming from West End toward downtown.  The entire West End corridor from Vanderbilt on in to downtown is beginning to really feel like a much larger city, and with so much more to come.  I did confirm with owners that the dance bar PLAY is moving the dance portion out of the area that is part of the Reed property.  They could not be assured how long they would have the lease on that portion only and they are speculating that either Hines or a new owner may be imminent.  

Yep, the drive in along West End is becoming impressive. Will be even more so once GBT builds the tower at the Elliston Place split. 

I’ve also heard the same thing re: PLAY. Hopefully they build out something along the lines of what was originally proposed for the Reed site. 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, smeagolsfree said:

Well, Hines has yet to buy the Reed site, and the parcel that Play & Tribe is on is not in the footprint of that development. I do know that Suzy Wong's go a long term lease and that is why they are doing the renovation there...different owner.. There was a press release regarding that. So, as far as I know that owner is not going to sale if they are allowing long term lease's. The Post I think reported on that permit because I know I sent the permit to WW. It was a 92K addition and a 737K renovation.

Play & Tribe are owned by

Parcel ID: 09212036500
Address: 1517 CHURCH ST
Owner: LINDSETH, FLORENCE R. ET AL

Now the only movement on the Reed site is they renewed the water sewer permits for one year in January and the Subaru dealership is still planning on moving to Brick Church Pike "Lord Help Them".

I have heard some sources say this was dead, but I know there has been communication between Metro & Hines.

The dance floor of Play is located in the building at 1525 Church street. The show bar is at 1517 Church. 

The owners are rebuilding the PLAY dance floor where Tribe was and Suzy Wongs is now the new remodeled Tribe with an outdoor bar/patio and roof top area.  Only the dance floor of PLAY was in the Reed territory.  Once the dance floor area is complete, both PLAY and Tribe will not have any portion that is in the Reed property and they do have long term leases  for them.  

• Like 2