ONE22ONE, 25 stories, 356', 357,000 sq. ft. office space, 6,700 q. ft. ground floor retail

markhollin

10 hours ago, nashville born said:

Am I the only one seeing one or two cool little optical illusions?  Which is taller and which is closer.  I know if you study it, you can tell.  Just a little fun!

At some angles I’m like wait a minute this one is supposed to be taller than Endeavor! But at other angles I can see the proper height difference :lol: Definitely hard to tell sometimes though. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Luvemtall said:

I know a bunch of us say it for every building, but seriously this one would’ve been amazing if it was taller! Don’t get me wrong, it looks awesome as it is . Just daydreaming here .

I typically like density and street activation over height but this thing should be at least twice the size. 

• Like 4

On 1/12/2022 at 6:34 AM, markhollin said:

Looking NE from 14th Ave. South at McGavock St:

ONE22ONE, Jan 9, 2022, 1.jpeg

Looking east from Broadway, 1/2 block east of 16th Ave:

ONE22ONE, Jan 9, 2022, 2.jpeg

Looking SE from 14th Ave. North at Grundy St:

ONE22ONE, Jan 9, 2022, 3.jpeg

Looking NW from intersection of 12th Ave. South and McGavock St:

ONE22ONE, Jan 9, 2022, 4.jpeg

I'm guessing where that blank wall is facing, there might be another high rise in place at the McDonald's location?

• Like 1

On 1/20/2022 at 1:56 PM, Pdt2f said:

I typically like density and street activation over height but this thing should be at least twice the size. 

Agree.  Imagine if it was twice as tall and they basically did the reverse design with the windows from the midway point up.  It would look like elongated diamonds.  That might have been the only way to achieve the window design if it was taller with the same footprint.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PillowTalk4 said:

Agree.  Imagine if it was twice as tall and they basically did the reverse design with the windows from the midway point up.  It would look like elongated diamonds.  That might have been the only way to achieve the window design if it was taller with the same footprint.

Damn, that would have been so cool! And if they doubled it , we would have a 712’ building!!! That would make a statement.

That’s exactly the kind of thinking we need here, yep we might not be able to go above 750’ , but let’s get some up in that range

• Like 3