ONE22ONE, 25 stories, 356', 357,000 sq. ft. office space, 6,700 q. ft. ground floor retail

markhollin

1 hour ago, Pdt2f said:

I agree! It used to be “oh, look over to the left, there’s downtown Nashville” when you drove east through south loop. Now it’s “oh wow, we’re in downtown Nashville.” The buildup of midtown and the Gulch did much of this, and the Reed and Beaman projects will make it even more so. 

Oh yes, the interstate from NY to Haven is almost a literal WALL of new projects.  Frugal MacDoogal's is sitting in the catbird seat.  I doubt that a liquor stor could ever be in such a profitable place.  They would be fools to sell out their property IMO.    With the  building of the Reed and Beaman site, yes the feeling you will have on the inner  40 loop will be fantastic.  BUT this will soon no longer be the edge of the core.   All of the numerous new projects 10 or so blocks west of the interstate from Charlotte  to 8th Avenue  will make this a drive through the very HEART of the new city.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Bos2Nash said:

It would be nice if one day they cap that portion of the interstate and we join the ranks of cities in which you pass UNDER the skyline lol

For sure! One of my all time favorites, is heading out of New York on the Cross Bronx Expressway passing under the public housing towers and the bus terminal approaching the GWB . With Amsterdam,Audubon, St Nicholas , Wadsworth and Upper Broadway Avenues doing their thing without even thinking about the interstate below them. It’s just cool.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, nashville born said:

Well, based on One22One, they've got the style part.  Now if they can just add the height part...bingo!

Was One22One before Parke West off West End?  I can't wait to see what GBT plans for their two parcels in River North next to TopGolf. 

• Like 3

On 3/22/2022 at 7:58 AM, markhollin said:

Looking east from intersection of Broadway and 15th Ave. North:

ONE22ONE, March 19, 2022.jpeg

That's a nice looking tower! Turned out really handsome for sure.

I would think that McDonald's immediately next door to it has its days numbered, with developers drooling over it at this point. Does anyone know if anything is planned for that site?

• Like 1