ONE22ONE, 25 stories, 356', 357,000 sq. ft. office space, 6,700 q. ft. ground floor retail

markhollin

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, BnaBreaker said:

Apparently this is old news, but it's news to me, and I didn't see it on this thread, so I figured I'd post it.  Forgive me if this is repeat information.  But apparently the high end London based Nikkei (Peruvian-Japanese Cuisine) restaurant Chotto Matte is planning on opening a location in ONE22ONE in early 2023.  This is a major addition to the Nashville culinary scene.  It will be one of only a handful of locations in the world when it opens.  

London’s Japanese-Peruvian Fusion Restaurant Chotto Matte is Headed to Nashville

https://williamsonsource.com/londons-japanese-peruvian-fusion-restaurant-chotto-matte-is-headed-to-nashville/

"The London-based restaurant Chotto Matte announced it will open in Nashville at One22One, 1221 Broadway, Nashville.

Kurt Zdesar, the founder and creator of Chotto Matte, started the concept in 2013 after years of research in Peru and Japan. Chotto Matte celebrates the very best of authentic and innovative Nikkei cuisine, which is a lively combination of Japanese and Peruvian ingredients and techniques. Its restaurants are set in vibrant, stylish architectural spaces, in exciting city locations around the world.

Nashville joins an elite list of international destinations with Chotto Matte concepts. After beginning in Soho (London) in 2013, the concept has expanded to Miami in 2018, and Toronto in 2019. Chotto Matte restaurants are also coming soon to San Francisco and Los Angeles, as the brand is building a strong presence in the United States with more exciting announcements to come."

This will certainly become the premier destination for Ceviche in Nashville!

• Like 4

10 hours ago, BnaBreaker said:

Apparently this is old news, but it's news to me, and I didn't see it on this thread, so I figured I'd post it.  Forgive me if this is repeat information.  But apparently the high end London based Nikkei (Peruvian-Japanese Cuisine) restaurant Chotto Matte is planning on opening a location in ONE22ONE in early 2023.  This is a major addition to the Nashville culinary scene.  It will be one of only a handful of locations in the world when it opens.  

London’s Japanese-Peruvian Fusion Restaurant Chotto Matte is Headed to Nashville

https://williamsonsource.com/londons-japanese-peruvian-fusion-restaurant-chotto-matte-is-headed-to-nashville/

"The London-based restaurant Chotto Matte announced it will open in Nashville at One22One, 1221 Broadway, Nashville.

Kurt Zdesar, the founder and creator of Chotto Matte, started the concept in 2013 after years of research in Peru and Japan. Chotto Matte celebrates the very best of authentic and innovative Nikkei cuisine, which is a lively combination of Japanese and Peruvian ingredients and techniques. Its restaurants are set in vibrant, stylish architectural spaces, in exciting city locations around the world.

Nashville joins an elite list of international destinations with Chotto Matte concepts. After beginning in Soho (London) in 2013, the concept has expanded to Miami in 2018, and Toronto in 2019. Chotto Matte restaurants are also coming soon to San Francisco and Los Angeles, as the brand is building a strong presence in the United States with more exciting announcements to come."

If it's as good as the one in London, Nashville is in for a treat! That place rocks.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Nathan_in_DC said:

If it's as good as the one in London, Nashville is in for a treat! That place rocks.

Good to hear!  I've never been to Chotto Matte, but I had Nikkei cuisine in Lima a couple times, and it was a revelation!  It might be the global pinnacle of fusion cuisine.  

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

While I wish was twice its height, I still love this building and it is accomplishing the gateway appearance as drivers transition from midtown to downtown. 

Glad to see that they added a lighting element to the top.  Might have been cool for that lighting to follow the angles, or it could have been a bit much.... :dontknow:  

• Like 3