ONE22ONE, 25 stories, 356', 357,000 sq. ft. office space, 6,700 q. ft. ground floor retail

markhollin

Some updates from that PDF:

- 25  total stories above grade in summary (although diagram shows 26. 27 if you count mechanical floor above roof)

- 357,000 sq. ft. of office space on about 13 floors (each 14', except penthouse level at 16')

- One floor of amenities at 18' in height 

- 6,700 sq. ft. of ground floor retail

- Parking on 10-11 floors of above grade and 3 levels below grade with around 1,000 spaces

- 6 high speed elevators

- Concrete frame and curtainwall glass with all floor to ceiling windows

ONE22ONE, Nov 25, 2019, render 1.png

A couple of the new developments are labeled in wrong locations.

ONE22ONE, Nov 25, 2019, render 2.png

ONE22ONE, Nov 25, 2019, render 3.png

ONE22ONE, Nov 25, 2019, render 4.png

ONE22ONE, Nov 25, 2019, render 5.png

ONE22ONE, Nov 25, 2019, render 6.png

ONE22ONE, Nov 25, 2019, render 7.png

• Like 4

Am I just imagining that there's a 1970s era building that looks very similar to this one along Dallas' Central Expressway?  I personally don't like the 'darted' look but I realize a lot here are happy it's not another box. To me this design works well only if it's 10+ floors taller. 

I find it odd that their own literature shows the Endeavor Broadway Tower as more prominent. Even if this one is 25 floors (about half being garage) it should be at least as tall as a 27 floor residential tower, right?

Edited by MLBrumby

35 minutes ago, MLBrumby said:

I find it odd that their own literature shows the Endeavor Broadway Tower as more prominent. Even if this one is 25 floors (about half being garage) it should be at least as tall as a 27 floor residential tower, right?

ONE22ONE should be somewhere around 55'-80' taller than Endeavor. I'm not sure as to why it looks so short here.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AronG said:

13 floors of parking in a 25 story building... :tw_astonished: 

These towers along the inner loop are really leaning into suburban commuters. Traffic's gonna be a sh*tshow.

Apparently that's what companies demand now when searching for building to lease.  It's either that or surface parking at a suburban office park in Williamson county.  Heck, I would take a 50 story building with 49 stories of parking if we could get some good height downtown.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

21 hours ago, Nathan_in_the_UK said:

They must be relocating 12th Street to downtown!

I know it's small, but sloppy editing like that isn't good. They need to find a more professional graphic designer for their material.

And 13th/14th Ave are wrong. 13th Ave runs on the East side of the interestate (next to One22One) and 14th Ave is on the West side.

• Like 1

On 11/25/2019 at 10:41 AM, Armacing said:

Apparently that's what companies demand now when searching for building to lease.  It's either that or surface parking at a suburban office park in Williamson county.  Heck, I would take a 50 story building with 49 stories of parking if we could get some good height downtown.

Picturing a guy after a long work day going down 49 floors of parking ramp. :tw_joy:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, BnaBreaker said:

Yeah, it's sort of ridiculous.  I mean, on the one hand, it gives us a lot more height, but on the other hand, I hesitate to even call this a "25 story office tower."  It sort of cheapens it.  

Third National (Fifth Third) is a 31 story office building. With 31 stories of office space

Of course, that is why the parking garage behind 505 is the massive behemoth it is, to also provide parking for Fifth Third

So, which is better: above grade parking on the lower levels OR an attached garage?

• Like 3

6 hours ago, LA_TN said:

Third National (Fifth Third) is a 31 story office building. With 31 stories of office space

Of course, that is why the parking garage behind 505 is the massive behemoth it is, to also provide parking for Fifth Third

So, which is better: above grade parking on the lower levels OR an attached garage?

It's a very fair point... I'd rather have the parking underneath than have the garage take up a whole separate lot... at @titanhog said I suppose it's a necessary evil in the Nashville of today, but hopefully someday we can put all parking in the downtown loop underground or go without it altogether in some cases.

• Like 3