ONE22ONE, 25 stories, 356', 357,000 sq. ft. office space, 6,700 q. ft. ground floor retail

markhollin

It's interesting that the crown is more translucent now than before, showing some of the support beams behind the glass. Most likely a cost-saving measure, but I'm simply glad they kept it. 

That said, hopefully it's not too see-through so as to conflict with the elegance of the jeweled facade.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, henburg said:

It's interesting that the crown is more translucent now than before, showing some of the support beams behind the glass. Most likely a cost-saving measure, but I'm simply glad they kept it. 

That said, hopefully it's not too see-through so as to conflict with the elegance of the jeweled facade.

Hope they do some lighting with it.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/22/2020 at 3:06 PM, PillowTalk4 said:

When I was in my 20's  (80s' and early 90's) I used to dream of Nashville's skyline shifting more to the west and to the south.   I dreamed of more towers in midtown.  I wanted to see buildings hover above the interstates like they did in so many other cities I had visited.  I was fortunate to start my career in a job that required travel all across the U.S. and Canada.  So, I got to see practically every major city in the U.S. and several in Canada.   I would be in awe of the skylines I took in as I traveled.  And, while I loved my hometown of Nashville, all to often I would return home and find myself not necessarily disappointed in our skyline, but wanting so much more.  

I would get excited when I would hear people say Nashville would be the next Atlanta.  Although, I never could see Nashville with the high level of urban sprawl like Atlanta.  But I wanted Nashville to have just a taste of the skylines I saw in Atlanta, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Seattle and even Vancouver, BC.  When Charlotte's skyline started exceeding Nashville's, I was happy for Charlotte, but couldn't help but wonder why was my town so slow to develop its skyline.  Nashville was growing.  But, if you looked at our skyline, it didn't really seem like it.  We were seeing a new building tower announced with such infrequency or falling through the cracks that I almost lost interest.

Now,  I am so happy that  in my late 50's, I'm seeing my dream for Nashville come true.  Nashville's skyline is expanding both to west and to the south.  I quite honestly did know if it would happen in my life time.  This new building will act as a gate way to downtown from midtown.  From the renderings it looks like it will really have a presence in that location.  Complimenting the other new developments nearby.  I can't wait to see what this building will look like when it's finished and what additional development it may help to spur.

Now Beaman, it is time for you sell and move on.  Midtown is calling on an anchor tower that needs your property.....

I've always felt this way as well 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, Salbato said:

This was an add on Facebook. The square footage seems a bit off. Hopefully this company didn't buy double the material they need. Haha 

Screenshot_20200614-095542_Facebook.jpg

Yeah I don't they are fitting 30,400 sf floor plates on that plot of land :tw_joy:

22 hours ago, Salbato said:

This was an add on Facebook. The square footage seems a bit off. Hopefully this company didn't buy double the material they need. Haha 

I wonder if that's total SF, including garage. I mean. that would still be misleading, but that might explain the difference.

• Like 1