ONE22ONE, 25 stories, 356', 357,000 sq. ft. office space, 6,700 q. ft. ground floor retail

markhollin

11 minutes ago, smeagolsfree said:

The job announcements keep coming so the office buildings seem to keep get being built as well. So I think this one may have a REALLY good chance of happening. I think this is more of a mixed use building too.

A lot of the buildings in Nashville are gearing toward mixed use now instead of single use which is a very good thing. This is something that we needed to transition to as the city grows and is seen a lot more in larger cities.

Ten years ago we did not see any buildings that had hotel/residential mixes, now we have several proposed and under construction. Some will have three uses and some four uses. This is a sign of a maturing market and a more stable market as investors and banks have a lot of confidence in our city.

And One KVB May be mixed-use ?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TheRaglander said:

So they just ram the buildings with the machinery?  I want that job.

Best part of that job would be coming up with different playlists to listen to that soundtrack your work knocking down a building with machinery.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Welcome to the forum as well Baronakim. I am unsure at this time as to what the plans are for the alley. I think we will have to wait and see what happens when the first applications show up on Development Tracker and see Number one, if they request abandonment, and number two they will have to go in front of Planning and the DTC to get a height variance for what they want to do as far as height.

I am sure some of this depends on when they close on the adjacent lot that is owned by 1212 Broadway Partners aka Rusty Dunn. I think that will have to be the next step and then lot consolidation.

I am sure there is a site plan out there but they are keeping it close to the vest.

• Like 3