ONE22ONE, 25 stories, 356', 357,000 sq. ft. office space, 6,700 q. ft. ground floor retail

markhollin

22 minutes ago, Jamie Hall said:

I admire the artist's optimism for traffic flow, but this intersection hasn't looked this calm in 10 years. I'd like to think these massive developments near the 13th Avenue/Broadway intersection would help motivate Metro and TDOT to explore improvements to traffic flow and pedestrian access in these areas, but I've learned to keep expectations low for that type of planning.

realtraffic.jpg.59528a70da123b77dd407514baaf3a1d.jpg

This is Sundays at 6:00 am 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Jamie Hall said:

I admire the artist's optimism for traffic flow, but this intersection hasn't looked this calm in 10 years. I'd like to think these massive developments near the 13th Avenue/Broadway intersection would help motivate Metro and TDOT to explore improvements to traffic flow and pedestrian access in these areas, but I've learned to keep expectations low for that type of planning.

realtraffic.jpg.59528a70da123b77dd407514baaf3a1d.jpg

They made some improvements to the Church Street exit when they opened up the Gossett, and I imagine similar improvements could be made here. 

3 hours ago, PaulChinetti said:

All these height "bonuses" are ridiculous. It's in the inner loop, get out the way MDHA and other committees.

Yes!  Sometimes it feels like someone is just wanting to be the "ruler" and it gives them total control on whether a project is given the ok or not.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, OnePointEast said:

That's exactly what excites me so much about this project. I believe it's going to be between Endeavor and Snodgrass Tower, correct?

20190920_102407.jpg

From that angle it will probably be directly behind Endeavor, as One22One will directly abut the interstate, and the tower of Endeavor abuts 12th. One22One will still have the McDonalds between it and 12th. 

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just thought I would break it to you all easy before you read it in the Post story and that is the tower is down from 29 to 24. This is from Hall Strategies the PR firm that handles the project. So that is not a misprint in the article when is says 24 stories.

We had heard that they were looking to cut cost and cutting floors is how you do it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 5

14 minutes ago, smeagolsfree said:

Just thought I would break it to you all easy before you read it in the Post story and that is the tower is down from 29 to 24. This is from Hall Strategies the PR firm that handles the project. So that is not a misprint in the article when is says 24 stories.

We had heard that they were looking to cut cost and cutting floors is how you do it.

I wonder if they’re cutting parking, office floors, or both. 

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, smeagolsfree said:

TtCG.gif

• Haha 2

The Post story.

Brentwood-based GBT Realty has applied for a stormwater grading permit related to its future ONE22ONE mixed-use tower in The Gulch.

The Class A office tower (pictured) primarily will sit on the former Firestone site. It will rise 24 floors above grade and also offer ground-level retail space and structured parking.

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/article/21101504/broadway-tower-project-effort-progresses

• Thanks 1

I mean, are folks really this surprised they're downsizing given it's all spec space right now and there's a heavy amount of space coming online in the next 2 years or so?

Nashville is NOT a huge spec market and likely will not be, few cities are honestly. Particularly since the recession and only a handful of US markets can handle heavy spec, such as Chicago, Los Angeles, Houston, & New York. 

• Like 3