Berkshire Hathaway building redevelopment downtown.

gman430

DRB signs and survey stakes up all over the place here. Let’s get this party started. Site sits between Vardry, Markley, Field and Augusta Streets in the West End part of downtown between Fluor Field and Greenville High School.

Edited by gman430
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, GvilleSC said:

Just when I thought the apartment market might take a breath and see how things fill up, we've seen two fairly substantial proposal in the last few weeks. I hope the momentum continues and the market proves to support them. 

Amazing...apartments just keep on coming...wonder if many (eventually) become condos in the future.  Millennials (& retirees?)  must be reason for the demand....I couldn't live downtown in an apt.  

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, distortedlogic said:

Overall, very nice. I definitely count six stories, not five. I do wish there were a few parts with variable heights to break up the straight roofline since its a horizontal building, but I really like the varying of the street front facades and the non boxiness. Nice design.

Definitely 5 stories, not that it matters.

Anybody else having trouble getting the file to open? Keeps trying to refresh on its own for me. 

Edit: Got it to open on my laptop. Too big of a file for the phone. Very nice project though overall. :) Should fit in and complement Fluor Field along with the rest of the West End fairly well. 

Edited by gman430

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...