NEUHOFF PLANT DEVELOPMENT, 14 stories, 6-7 stories, 650,000 sq. ft. office, 175,000 sq. ft. retail, 550 apts, 50 hotel rooms, 2,000 car internal garage, $500+ million

smeagolsfree

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, markhollin said:

Monday Night Brewing out of Atlanta will be opening a 3,000 sq. ft. taproom in the Neuhoff Plant development within the former Peter Nappi space.

More at NBJ here:

https://www.bizjournals.com/nashville/news/2021/05/14/monday-night-brewery-neuhoff-development-germantow.html

They brew some great stuff.  Their Blind Pirate is one of my favorite beers.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MLBrumby said:

Whoa! That's cool!  What's the build-out time?  I realize the old slaughterhouse* (can you imagine the restaurant names you could have there?) is already underway, but this one gives me the impression it's going to be really sloooooow.  No doubt, the Oracle project with the ped bridge connecting there will speed things up a lot. 

* A few suggestions

The Bluddy Carcass ("A rare experience")

Bolt's Chop House ("You'll be stunned by our steaks")

Redd's Meats ("Rendering you speechless")

Country Corral ("One way out")

Ryman's Roundhouse ("Three chords and the hoof")

New Hoof's ("What's that smell?")

Moo-Hoff ("Sprecken das rind")

Packers ("In the land of Titans")

OK.... I'm out of gas. These are pretty lame, but I come from a family of "pun stars". 

We had already mentioned in an earlier post that they need to have a restaurant called “The Slaughterhouse.” :lol:  Or maybe…to make it palatable…The Slaughterhaus 

• Haha 2

Yes... "Slaughterhaus" ... so sorry that didn't come to mind.  Perfect.... or in this day where everything's  a cozy boutique experience, "Slaughter's Haus"   The restaurants in Germantown really need to step it up. Of course, I'm the only one in my family who loves German food. I really do! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

43 minutes ago, MLBrumby said:

Yes... "Slaughterhaus" ... so sorry that didn't come to mind.  Perfect.... or in this day where everything's  a cozy boutique experience, "Slaughter's Haus"   The restaurants in Germantown really need to step it up. Of course, I'm the only one in my family who loves German food. I really do! 

Oh, how I’d love to sit down to another plate of beef rouladen from Old Heidelberg on Union Street. I still mourn the loss of that charming little gem of a restaurant!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/19/2021 at 7:24 AM, smeagolsfree said:

Master permits have been pulled for all of the construction, so all of this will be moving forward. All of the renderings have been available on the map if you go to the bottom of the description and go to the project website that is listed.  The rest of the permits should be flowing soon.

I told Mark about this yesterday while we were in Huntsville and let him know about the renderings. Sometimes there are surprises on the map, but you have to search for them!

So much happening I cant remember to let you guys know everything. 

Any idea when they plan on the “official groundbreaking?” With the construction of Modera, I’m just ready for that area to blow up!

• Like 1

You know I am unsure if they will even have one. They seem to be an under the radar type of company not wanting a lot of publicity until they are going to open. I have met Jim Irwin and he is very low key,  unassuming, intelligent person. 

They put new renderings up on the website with no fanfare, pulled permits, and really do not talk to the press first. You have to call them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1