Sign in to follow this  
cityboi

Carvana comes to Greensboro

Carvana known for its 8 to 9 story glass tower car vending machine is currently building a glass tower in Greensboro  off of I-40 near Wendover Ave.

Charlotte and Raleigh already have Carvana tower vending machine. North Carolina's third location will be in Greensboro. Basically you purchase a car online then you are given a special coin and you can pick up your car.

Construction is well under way with Carvana in Greensboro off of I-40. You can see the vending machine tower rising now.

https://www.bizjournals.com/triad/news/2018/11/07/new-glass-tower-is-coming-to-prime-triad-spot.amp.html

This is what the typical vending towers look like.

P1020939.jpg

Carvana-vending-machine.jpg

vendingmachine-660x400.jpg

Edited by cityboi
  • Like 1

Construction photos of Greensboro's Carvana. You can clearly see it from I-40 

20190313_163116.jpg

20190313_163121.jpg

It will pretty much look like this one.

Charlotte_General_preview.jpeg

Older construction photos 

50921811_2247238258660530_3815596684604342272_n.jpg

50976797_2237241596326863_64319725122879488_n.jpg

Edited by cityboi
  • Like 2

at least your Carvana is along an interstate highway unlike the Charlotte one which is on South Blvd across from a light rail station!   Every Carvana I have seen in the country is along a freeway not like Charlotte's

• Like 1

9 hours ago, KJHburg said:

at least your Carvana is along an interstate highway unlike the Charlotte one which is on South Blvd across from a light rail station!   Every Carvana I have seen in the country is along a freeway not like Charlotte's

Charlotte is such a large market. Who knows hopefully they'll build a second one along the freeway

• Like 1