Hey Folks,

I think I found the website for neighborhood public meetings. The catch is you have to have an address in that area to get notifications. If someone knows more about this please interject. 

What I would like to do is to have as many members on the board sign up for these neighborhood meetings and notify us on the board when there are community meeting concerning developments that are happening in your neighborhood.

Of particular interest would be Germantown, 12 South, East Nashville Neighborhoods, WeHo, etc. I think you guys get the picture. Every neighborhood is important though.

The link for "Nextdoor" is below, but if you guys know of other groups such as SNAP and meetings there, please post the information here so that someone form the group can hopefully attend. Please update on this page as to when and where the meetings are. I do know there will be future meetings for Neuhoff as well.

https://nextdoor.com/?utm_medium=agency_public_page&utm_source=agency_public_page

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

There's also a link in the left column for "Groups" which may contain groups specific to your neighborhood.

• Like 1

I'm signed up on NextDoor for The Gulch and check it at least once a week.  I stay informed about activity in Terrazzo.  I'm a member of the Gulch Residents Association (whatever that is).  I'm a board member of the Gulch Business Improvement District.

• Like 1

Public meeting for 12th S redesign from Ashwood Ave to the Gulch on 3/23 at 8:30am at midtown hills precinct. My guess is that the suicide lane will go away and protected bike lanes will be added. 

• Like 3

The main thing is to have someome attend the meetings when and if possible.  I know this cant be everyones life but a lot of you, I know are very involved in your community. Sometimes there are new projects revealed at these meetings that would be of interest to all on here.

• Like 1

Davidson County Meeting for South Corridor Transportation Study

Monday, May 6, Adventure Science Center, 800 Fort Negley Blvd., Nashville 5:30 to 8 pm

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

bwithers1 shared this on the East Nashville thread:  "A design charrette for the proposed East Library branch at the Cayce campus along South 9th/Sevier is presently scheduled for June 12th at the Martha O'Bryan Center.  There will be a couple of sessions, with the times to be announced soon."

• Thanks 1

Zoning Hearing  on July 2nd at Metro Courthouse regarding 19 townhomes at 945 South Douglas on site Tabernacle of Glory Church at curve of 10th Ave. South and South Douglas Ave. 

IMG_1264.jpg

• Like 1