Haven at The Gulch, 11 stories, 299 apts, $100 million

markhollin

• 2 weeks later...

2 hours ago, Bark At The Sun said:

Looks like someone wiped out a good section of bollards on the Division Street bridge.   

If we are being honest, these really arent "bollards". These are surface mounted, stainless steel sign posts portraying a role of bollards. Decent actors until until a pissed off Mel Gibson comes along and crushes their future hopes.

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Bos2Nash said:

If we are being honest, these really arent "bollards". These are surface mounted, stainless steel sign posts portraying a role of bollards. Decent actors until until a pissed off Mel Gibson comes along and crushes their future hopes.

Oh I know.........I just noticed quite a few missing .   I like the ones they installed on the 28th/31st Connector Bridge a little better.  The darker center kind of makes them stand out a little better to traffic.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Haven, May 22, 2021.jpeg

I'm with @nashvylleon the view blocking aspect of this project.  I was going through liking the construction photos and then saw this one.  Hard stop.  Single tear falls.  In quoting a line from the movie Boomerang, first the Fat Boys break up, now this.   Oh well, the only constant is change so, giddy up!

PS - If you want to be seen, get your weight up.  (and, in this instance, by weight I mean height)

Edited by nashville born
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1