Dubai rent

JonhG

Hi guys! My wife and I are going to visit Dubai and stay there for 5-7 days, approximately in the middle of April. Someone can tell me where it is better to rent a house and how about the transport? Is it worth renting a car or we can you use public transport? Share your experience, thanks!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/24/2019 at 8:32 PM, JonhG said:

Hi guys! My wife and I are going to visit Dubai and stay there for 5-7 days, approximately in the middle of April. Someone can tell me where it is better to rent a house and how about the transport? Is it worth renting a car or we can you use public transport? Share your experience, thanks!

Thank you, I already found a good option here https://renty.ae/. This is a new company that offers car rental services and price comparisons with other services; this is quite a convenient feature and saves time.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Rent premium and luxurious automobiles with superior services from RentMyRide. We guarantee that completely cleansed and well-maintained cars will be at your destination within 60 minutes. Our luxury automobile rental business in Dubai provides our customers with quality and brand-new vehicles as well as unique bargains and packages. Our premium automobile rental firm aspires to be the best in the city. 

Since 2017, we have been offering premium transportation to the citizens of Dubai. We are committed to providing our customers with high-quality and exceptional services. In our luxury car rental in dubai company, we have always focused on our client's preferences and demands. In our fleet, you'll discover a diverse range of quality automobiles. We have sports cars, SUVs, sedans, limousines, and a variety of other vehicles. We have 5000 premium and luxury autos in our inventory. Audi, BMW, Maserati, and Lexus are all accessible with the flexible payment approach. 

Rent a premium automobile from us in Dubai and take advantage of our endless amenities and luxury car rental service. RentMyRide is the only premium car rental Dubai that works for the happiness and joy of its customers, and by providing these premium automobiles, they have established the standard for excellence and brilliance. Because of our excellent vehicle condition and all-around services, we are the most popular premium car rental in Dubai.