Tallest buildings in Nashville by official building height

UTgrad09

2 hours ago, Markitecture said:

Super interesting stats and thank you for providing. I thought Houston was the 4th most populous USA metro, but now that is Dallas and Houston is 5th? Also, I thought Birmingham had slipped behind Huntsville in metro pop. stats.

I got the data from the Census Bureau at https://www.census.gov/data/tables/time-series/demo/popest/2020s-total-metro-and-micro-statistical-areas.html. These are the 2021 estimates.

2 hours ago, donNdonelson2 said:

Here is some population data that disputes Dallas being larger than Houston. I suspect the stats putting Dallas in the power position are including Dallas PLUS Fort Worth.

screenshots from:

texas-demographics.com &

World Population Review

5D8EEFC3-7E88-44AF-8D22-25A2A9F16982.jpeg

10D504E9-3A52-4602-B051-5E1F8E845BDF.jpeg

I used population estimates for metropolitan areas (MSAs) from the Census Bureau. The DFW metro area does indeed include Dallas, Fort Worth, Arlington, and of course a variety of other cities.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 8/4/2022 at 5:00 PM, natethegreat said:

Ritz and Lea (giarratana) are both planned at 500+. Centrum maybe? Rumors of tishman speyer too. Possibility at Beaman / Reed.

So in 3 or so years after the buildout of ymca, a3, ritz, pinnacle, and lea; Nashville should be at 20 on this list. And if centrum, tishman, and beaman went over 500 then we would be maybe 17. Not too shabby. Especially since it's not taking into consideration all the bajillions of buildings 300ft+ that Nashville has.

Edited by NissanvilleTitans
  • Like 2

If you look at the proposed or approved list of buildings for Miami it's showing eight buildings over 1,000 ft!  I don't expect they'll all be built but if even half of them are built they're going to be getting closer to Chicago which is quite impressive.  Austin's really on a building spree too although I prefer the flashy style we see in Miami!

• Like 4

• 2 months later...

If one of the Wikipedia page authors is reading this, specifically one who uploads images, the one for Alcove is inaccurate.   The image  shown is a render and it's of Prime, not Alcove. 

Also, I noticed someone has again listed 1001 Church as u/c.  I previously put it back on the proposed list as I haven't seen or heard of any construction permits for the tower.  

• Like 2