Please save Lucille!!

Lizzy1990

Teal Lucielle is currently at the Charlotte animal shelter located at 8315 Byrum drive, Charlotte NC beautiful girl that's been around other dogs, children, and lots of loving people. her owner just experienced a crisis, and had to surrender. THIS IS A KILL SHELTER!!!!! please forward, pass on the word. And most of all save Lucille. Born November 6th, 2018, she is a boxer/Lab mix with the biggest paws you have ever seen. Loving, and hyper... But loves to hang and cuddle. Please save this sweet girl, there isn't any room in the shelter. Sad thing is, today, Tuesday the 27th of March, there was 18 dog surrenders, and Lucille was one of the last, please give your heart out to this baby and open your home, she will love you forever and always.

IMG_20190101_033911135.jpg

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Lizzy1990 said:

Teal Lucielle is currently at the Charlotte animal shelter located at 8315 Byrum drive, Charlotte NC beautiful girl that's been around other dogs, children, and lots of loving people. her owner just experienced a crisis, and had to surrender. THIS IS A KILL SHELTER!!!!! please forward, pass on the word. And most of all save Lucille. Born November 6th, 2018, she is a boxer/Lab mix with the biggest paws you have ever seen. Loving, and hyper... But loves to hang and cuddle. Please save this sweet girl, there isn't any room in the shelter. Sad thing is, today, Tuesday the 27th of March, there was 18 dog surrenders, and Lucille was one of the last, please give your heart out to this baby and open your home, she will love you forever and always.

IMG_20190101_033911135.jpg

You should email Katie Levans at Charlotte Agenda, I guarantee she'll get this info to 400 bazillion people.

22 minutes ago, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

You should email Katie Levans at Charlotte Agenda, I guarantee she'll get this info to 400 bazillion people.

Ok great, new on here, do you have the email handy. I'm a mess, I just had to sign over my baby. I just lost my home, and asked family to help with my children while I get living arrangements figured out, and slept in my car last night. She deserves better, and isn't fair, nor legal to do that. I'm just a mess and want to know she's being loved on and cared for. I'm searching Katie now, but again if you have the email handy please reply! Thanks,

The newbie Lizz

Just now, Lizzy1990 said:

Ok great, new on here, do you have the email handy. I'm a mess, I just had to sign over my baby. I just lost my home, and asked family to help with my children while I get living arrangements figured out, and slept in my car last night. She deserves better, and isn't fair, nor legal to do that. I'm just a mess and want to know she's being loved on and cared for. I'm searching Katie now, but again if you have the email handy please reply! Thanks,

The newbie Lizz

Also the paper I sign stated if no room is available for her she will be euthanized within 24-72 hours. I am in shock and emotionally crushed to say the least.

Archived